[WIP] Police Interaction Script | Police Script for FiveM

Thank you so much!! We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the status of the mod! - Nick

2 Likes

We have just uploaded some new screenshots if any is interested in checking them out! - Callum

Screenshots looking very good

1 Like

Oh god it’s beautiful.

1 Like

I once started this…

Was supposed to be LSPDFR multiplayer version.

9 Likes

That looks amazing… May I ask why have you not released this?

1 Like

Holy shit. looks amazing, and long time no see 0.0

2 Likes

coming soon coming soon
good mod

It wasn’t finished and a total mess…

Thanks. True that! I’ve never left though… always around.

2 Likes

Any idea of a release date? This looks amazing.

3 Likes

looks amazing :wink: Any idea of a release date?

Any updates on this?

1 Like

It is still being worked on :wink:

this looks awesome <3

Sorry for being so quiet, we’re still working on the script at the moment, it’s coming along pretty well… In the meantime, you could check out some of the new screenshots we’ve uploaded!

Some of the things we’ve added include:

• Random Events (Drunk drivers, unroadworthy vehicles, speeders etc…)
  • AI Prisoner Transport
  • Mimic and Follow (Inspired by Albo’s lspdfr scripts!)
  • A couple of other small features regarding pullovers and traffic management, as well as an overall improved look of the mod, animations and etc…

We’re planning on making an update video fairly soon, so stay tuned for that! We’re also going to track the progress of the development straight on the page.

Once again, thank you, everyone, for waiting!

1 Like

@KNOBs

So… if I stop the same person right after I just stopped him, would it give me the same name?

Think about that… Also, it’s a multiplayer script, what if we ride a patrol together? Would we end up with the same vehicle details etc. ?

Just giving a heads up :wink: Keep up the good work.

I was looking into my old script and I might continue see-ing what you are doing!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! These are some things we’re definitely trying to address…

Does this script use a database?

Nope, it doesn’t
(20chars)

2 Likes

Can’t wait until this script comes out. We would love to see this, this will keep us busy because if we don’t have civilians online we can always pull over AI and roleplay like that also. This will bring more and better experience to the communities and most of our video won’t be boring. And, We don’t have to depend on civilians to figure out something to do while roleplaying.

3 Likes