[WIP] Police Interaction Script | Police Script for FiveM

@KNOBs

So… if I stop the same person right after I just stopped him, would it give me the same name?

Think about that… Also, it’s a multiplayer script, what if we ride a patrol together? Would we end up with the same vehicle details etc. ?

Just giving a heads up :wink: Keep up the good work.

I was looking into my old script and I might continue see-ing what you are doing!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! These are some things we’re definitely trying to address…

Does this script use a database?

Nope, it doesn’t
(20chars)

2 Likes

Can’t wait until this script comes out. We would love to see this, this will keep us busy because if we don’t have civilians online we can always pull over AI and roleplay like that also. This will bring more and better experience to the communities and most of our video won’t be boring. And, We don’t have to depend on civilians to figure out something to do while roleplaying.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile:

@KNOBs can’t wait any information on the release date this is going to be awsome

when will this relaese?

Thank you so much for putting your work in this project, guys! So much looking forward to the release of this! Can you give details about the current status?

Still a WIP but it is coming along nicely!

That is yet to be announced :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, banned from the discord for no reason, but for the rest this looks good lmfao

There was a reason :wink: (And no I was not the one who banned you)

Guys i am still so excited for the release of this:D Could you give us please a little piece of information about the progress and the release date, that would be so cool:D Best regards:)

6 Likes

cant wait for this to be released

1 Like

Cant wait until this is released any ideas how long?

H1 of 2018 hopefully.

H1? What does that mean?

First half. So before the 6th month.

2 Likes

Looking great! :slight_smile: Keep it up

1 Like