[WIP] CorruptSnail - A new zombie gamemode [v1.2.1]

By changing the zombie ped model in the code to the model you desire (or if you want to have a random model each time you could have it fetch a random model from all the existing ones each time).

The rewrite of it in Lua is going to make it easier to do so and allow you to easily customize it to your liking. I’ve recently started to work on it again too.

Thanks for reply, could zombie change to addon peds?

I would like to get zombie full script

me to

Can I make a request?

How do I set it to third person?

is this still being updated?

Yes, it had a update 3 days ago…

Hello i got one issue that scripts stops working and npcs are spawned as normal like police npc ambulance etc…in few minutes it jumps back on zombies… Is there any way what could be bad ? Thanks for any advise <3

Hello, I noticed that there are zombies and violent ai seen by other but not seen by another players. I was wondering how to set all zombie spawn seen by all players. Thanks in advance

Hello! I have a problem when more than one player enters the server, the guards in safezones duplicate.

Is there any way to make it where zombies don’t spawn in certain areas, that way starting zones can be outfitted as bases where zombies don’t continue to spawn?

hey is there anyway I can get in contact with you Im starting a server and I need some help no matter how much I try I cant find a way to get rid of the built in fule script now I tried doing it with the sorce code

Is there any Apocalypse style maps that you would recommend so far its working great on my linux server but I don’t know any good Apocalypse styled maps

Just found this and started testing it… really love the zombie AI. I’m not seeing a lot of stuff mentioned in the original post though like the vehicles and hostile rebels. I’m also really interested in multiple models of the zombies, I tried adding a few to the variable but it didn’t work.

There’s also another system ESX_zombiesystem that has a loot system. I’m trying to marry the two so I can have an immersive apocalyptic world with crafting and survival elements.

Is this still being worked on? Thank you so much for making this!

Very good, by this I want create ZombieRP server.

I am waiting for a new updates.

Hey man this is badass i love it. Theres only two things i cant figure out though if you could help me… it will not let me switch out of first person. And i can switch between all the pistols but i cannot switch to any other type of weapon.

The option for the first person is in the config

This is a great script! Looks like the number of zombies is dependent on the number of players present. (Correct me if I’m wrong) How much RAM would the server need to accommodate 10 players or more?

Anyone know how to despawn zombies from a specific coordinate ? Just like to create safe zone (no spawn zombie zone)