[WIP] CorruptSnail - A new zombie gamemode [v1.2.1]

Where can I find exact instructions on how to set this up on FiveM. my children have been bugging me to get this working on our server and we have an event coming up and would like to spectate this on our projector for the non players…

how to install ?

This script seems very limited if players cannot become infected and spread the virus. If Sony could create that mechanic in 2005, it should be doable in 2019.

its possible add more zombies? its amazing, THANKS for this awesome script!

This script is outdate? Nice script :).

If i download it should i buy the master and the common zip in together or not

I love this gamemode, I need to edit a couple options to make it fit my needs. I’ve downloaded the source-code provided and installed the glorious virtual studio.
This being said, i’m all set with the C++ manipulation to acquire the settings I need, but need a quick demo perhaps with VS to compile the source-code. I’ve never been schooled in this software an really just need a brief pick me up :slight_smile:
I’m sure I can build it no problem, but I potentially require the folder structure that this project was in

I have the same problem with the menu, but the zombies are there. You have to head out of the spawn zone until a message comes saying you’re out of the safe zone (head up the road out of the labs parking lot if that’s where you spawn) and zombies will appear in the hills and start chasing you (at least they did for me, YMMV)

Compiled the code and got the same issue regarding the menu. Menu appears and you select an item but nothing happens. No messages in the log file, no errors, etc.

I’ve tried multiple versions of the dll (along with one I compiled) and the latest version of universal menu, nothing seems to work.

The other thing was load order. Tried both (umenu+zombie and zombie then umenu) and neither worked. Something is weird but not sure what since it appears to work for some people? I can’t tell from the thread but it seems the only person that has the menu working is Scammer. Obviously there’s something missing or configured incorrectly here.

P.S. great job and I much prefer the C# over Lua (since I’ve been working in C# for nearly 20 years). Was looking for something fun to try out. Keep the good work!

Has anyone working Alien sound?

can i set more than 1 location?

I’ve been using it for a while, but you should with this

local zones = {
	{ ['x'] = 456.62, ['y'] = -752.55, ['z'] = 27.36},
    { ['x'] = 456.62, ['y'] = -752.55, ['z'] = 27.36},
}
1 Like

Hi ! I have a problem, the copter/plane pilot dispawn of the véhicule and bandits too… some one know where is a problem ?

Hi, we cannot build this in Visual Studio 2019, what are do we need to do to build it?

Just used the stock source code

guys where did you get safe zones? for script and exactly what version please? @MrPotrex and @LeanG

where to put this lines

every time i install with this mod, the light blink like hell, anyone has the same problem?
[https://youtu.be/Oetq5FfFAYU](http://testing server)

i believe that’s due to the blackout setting conflicting with another resource, most likely vMenu, which in my case was the only other place blackout was being controlled.

1 Like

Thank you, I think that is the main cause of the problem.

how to change the zombie into random ped?