vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

Yeah i got it earlier thanks though

Ive tryed it! It doesnt work for me… Ive changed the admin on the server thingy on the files! nope doesnt work! It says that i dont have permissions

Are you sure you put in the right identifiers? as it works for everyone else besides you… :thinking:

You probably havent added yourself as admin.

EDIT: Nevermind. Was using decimal instead of hex and nothing was happening. So I was trying the commands via console which can do every command except blackout. Thanks for quick reply.

Wanted to take a couple minutes and say thank you. I have been using vSync on our server for a while now. I missed a couple updates. I updated it the other day. I really want to say thank you for the freeze options. That had been some thing I was missing since we dropped ACL. The random-ness of the weather adds so much to the servers. Again thank you. I would give you 200 stars out of a 10 star rating. Thank you.

3 Likes

Ok… I got it working but now it doesnt say that i dont have permissions. When i do exmp: /night nothing happens

Are you sure you are actually running the resource?

Im running the resource! Yep

Make sure you have you identifier set in the script. If you don’t have it set in there it won’t let you change time or weather. Not sure if you did or not.

So this is what i did

admins = {
‘steam:76561198120280667’,
–‘license:1234975143578921327’,

That’s not your steam hex id.

1 Like

ohh hex id fu** sry I need to fix it!

Hi. i have the problem. the dynamic weather just make it rain and stop rain. is there any config, what i have to edit?

By default it is randomized. There is a slight chance that you get rain > clear > rain. But that shouldn’t happen that often. There’s no config for the dynamic weather patterns. You’ll have to edit the code yourself. It’s somewhere at the bottom of the server file.

Thank you for the awesome script, easy to use and configurate. Good job!

Im having a problem where, when i change the weather, other visual mods (such as gas and street names) disappear for a short period of time.

I’ve never had that happen to me… And I really don’t know how this resource could possibly affect it, as it never hides or draws or sets draw origin for anything on screen. It only shows notifications.

What other resources do you have installed?

I thought it was weird too. But i know its the weather mod because everything works great until i do /night or /morning etc… Other mods i have installed are:
ArrestAnims, EngineToggleOnAtEnter, Seat Suffle mod, lambda and trainerV on my AppData, StreetNames.

So far when the script runs, i lose everything on the screen and lambda and trainerV become black with no wording at all. Its very weird.

That is indeed very strange. It seems like either:

• Something is setting the draw origin for everything to be off-screen.
  • Or, something is spamming a LOT of text/draw functions to be displayed at the exact same frame.

Both of which are not included anywhere in my code. So I’m sorry but I really don’t know why this happens.

Just to be sure, could you try disabling all resources (just the server side resources for now) and only running the vSync script? Then try changing time/weather again and see if it still happens. Let me know how that goes.