vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

I will do this when i get home, and test. Thank you for the reply! i will update when i am able to.

Possible to make it when you change time, it slowly changes to the time you set like the weather does?:thinking:

Maybe, but from experience, changing time a lot in a short period of time can crash the game. Though that was months ago when testing, not sure if this still applies.

Hmm. I used to use the ACL time script but it wasnt synced, I didnt realize your script was synced, so that why I was saying that. I was always having to either freezetime or change it so it was synced to everyone, but yours is always synced from what ive found, and I didnt know that, that is why I was asking.

Hey, For some reason it still says that I am not a admin. My admins = {} looks like this:

admins = {
    'STEAM_1:1:91727219'
}

Your admin needs to be your steam hex id. find your steam hex id and replace it with that!

Edit: Nvm there was a problem with my linux box.

Alright, I got it like this now, but it still doesn’t work :frowning:

admins = {
    'steam:11000010aef4ae7',
	'steam:11000010ccaccf9'
}

it should look something like this.

admins = {
‘steam:11000010aef4ae7’,
–‘license:1234975143578921327’,
}

Yeah I got it fixed. The linux box where my server runs on had a couple of problems. Everything works now :smiley:

1 Like

That license was just there as an example, it doesn’t have to be there.

Hello mate!
Is it possible to change the default weather change time?

I noticed this variable in the code, but as I’m starting now with the LUA and FiveM language, I believe that would be an interesting question:

local newWeatherTimer = 10

Is that what I need to change?
Thanks for the resource and for the help!

I believe that’s the correct one. Though I’m not 100% sure if this needs to be changed in multiple places right now as I can’t check my source code atm.

1 Like

Any ideas on why when I join my server I get Could not load resource vSync?

I had this the other day. I just restarted my server with a clean cache.

Thanks. I bet it was the cache stuff. I always forget to do that…

1 Like

There’s no reason to clear the cache unless something like this happens where something may get corrupted somehow. Other than that you shouldn’t clear the cache.

Kinda being implied that it’s when something happens…

What do you mean by this? Please explain. I’ve tried adding the steamID, the steamID64, I tried removing the ‘–’ from the license. nothing works.

Are you using a custom chat resource? Then it probably won’t work. If not, then you haven’t put the right identifiers in there. Valid identifiers are: steam hex, license or IP.

If I try to start the resource it just loads, no errors or anything but when a player tries to join the server, FiveM says it couldn’t load vSync. I only have this with the latest version.