vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

Yeah I had this issue then when vespura had shown the FAQ, I no longer have this issue it was to do with me having the Vmenu script folder in my server files , I took this out and I no longer have this issue anymore …

Fingers crossed the issue doesn’t arise again

Thanks

1 Like

Nice [20 chars]

hey i was wondering how one would set it so when you enable blackout vehicles still have lights running like in the zsr server?

Not possible.

how to set default weather?

1 Like

how do I give permissions?

By reading the instructions.

1 Like

Thanks i changed that but i dident save lol but thanks for the help

what instruction?

Maybe this ?

Edit the Admins list in the vs_server.lua, add the player identifiers of the players that should have access to the commands in there.
That’s it, there’s nothing else to configure.

2 Likes

HMM so i changed that but when i restart the server i changes back to EXTRASUNNY and i want it to be XMAS

So issue, I added my steam id and all the info i need for admin but it is still giving me denied permission. I cant change the weather or time. Is this script still working.

@godgutten Are you using zap hosting? This resource doesn’t reset itself, that must be done through some external manager or something.

You either did it wrong or used the wrong identifier.

I don’t know, does this look abandoned to you? Also last time I checked scripts don’t just magically “stop working” after it’s not been updated in a while.

TL;DR: yes it works fine. There’s no reason why it’d just stop working.

yeah im using zap but im using filezilla to change stuff

Then stop your server before editing files. They will reset files if you edit them while the server is running. If you are stopping the server before editing, then create a ticket with zap hosting.

Fixed thanks m8

Is there a way to change it to sync with esx?

What… I don’t use esx or vrp or any of such frameworks. This is a stand-alone script and I’m not going to make it specific to some useless framework.

1 Like

Is there a way to change the weather to were it is always snowing even after a server restart?