vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

Look up…

so my players is saying there is no snow but for me it is snow what is the problem?

Then you’re probably not running vSync.

are you for real?

i sad that i have snow but they dont

are you for real?

how do you expect me to ‘know what the problem is’ if you don’t provide any information at all?

i have set xmas to deafutlt and i have allso typed /weather xmas and it is snow for me and 4 other players but 5 other players says it is not snow

Well then that’s something wrong on your server or with their client because this script has over 9k downloads, and not a single person is having this issue. I’m not sure what the issue could be, but it’s definitely not caused by this script. That’s for sure.

Yeah i think it is on client side problem

There is any way to /blackout turn off all lights except cars lights?

Nope. @Disquse was looking into it but as far as I know he hasn’t found a way yet.

is it steam64 you put in the identifier thing?

Steam 64 hex yes.

i put mine in yet it still says i do not have permission to use the commands. :confused:

1 Like

Then it’s not the right identifier.

There are multiple ways to figure out what your identifiers are.

There are other ways of getting identifiers, but this list just sums up the easiest ways to get them.

You don’t have to use steam, you can also use any of the other identifiers.

Update 17-12-2018

I will no longer be maintaining/supporting this resource. The GitHub repo has been archived. Fork it if you want to update it yourself.

Tell the people who can’t see the snow to take out their client side visual mods. We’ve had same issue on my server and that is the fix.

I had a problem with the weather thing where you couldn’t have the snow

What you need to do is go inside all the files and make sure where it says the weather will be EXTRASUNNY , That needs changing to be XMAS , Just make sure it is done in the right places and it will work.

Is there a way to make the time go like slower? So like real life minutes instead of a minute like every 4 seconds in-game.

Having issues with this an ESX, sky is synchronizing in a very stop motion, jittery fashion. and no I don’t have multiple time synchronization addons installed. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

You probably do, or a graphics mod. Stock GTA/FiveM/FXServer does not have this issue.