Trying to uninstall fivem

help

So i tried to delete fivem from my pc by deleting all the folders i know (AppData folder and the shourtcuts), but it is still not uninstalled. Because of this, when i try to run gta online, it crashes because fivem automatically installs the fivem files to my gta 5 when i delete it. It even shows up in steam that im missing gta 5 files but im actually installing fivem when it says so. PLEASE HELP ME!!! :open_mouth:

It also doesn’t modify your game files at all, even when downloading server assets, so you don’t have to do anything to move between FiveM or GTA:O.

source

That being said, FiveM can’t possibly screw up your GTA Online files.

its a absolute bi*ch to fully uninstall because it scatters files everywhere and doesn’t show up in uninstall programs… i eventually just got a program uninstaller and did it that way

which one? i need to get this shit of my pc. and i cant find any fivem folder. but it still installs modded files when i try to launch. The worst part is that fivem modified my steam or something because the mod files needs to be in gta folder for it to start on steam…

I just found a fuckings fivem file in the rockstar games folder. are u fuckings serious fivem?? this is like a fucking malware

Thank you Ryan! u should be the leader of this tech support…

im having my own problems fivem wont even start for me… it just gets stuck on the social club loading screen ive been trying to fix it for about a month and waiting weeks for a solution on here.

This project is far from being a ‘malware’, for it to work, it had to carry out the necessary pre-game installations.

idk why this is such a big thing now like out of the blue fivem is malware it gots me like wtf why would you guys make it malware nowxD

im not saying its malware. its just mildly inconvenient windows doesn’t detect it in uninstall programs and fivem doesn’t work for me is just annoying

its cause its a folder

Wait Ryan how am i gonna use the tool, i kinda got confused with all the complex things in it. And by the way fivem. To make my steam automaticly download ur files to gta when i download fivem is kinda fishy, and it isnt even in the uninstall programs section…

I have searched my pc for fivem files and i still ant play gta 5 without repairing it through steam, and when i do that. it automaticly installs fivem. its a never ending circle…

click windows key type in fivem right click then open file location then right click that shortcut and click open file location then delete that stuffxD

well, the thing is. i deleted that file that came up. so then i basicly cant access the file behind the short cut? cuz i deleted the shourtcut last night

i guess im stuck with fuckings fivem files all over my pc. Fivem couldnt even bother to put it all in one file lol

this is where mine is C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\FiveM

yeah ive deleted that too… AND I STILL CANT PLAY GTA 5 WITHOUT STEAM AUTOINSTALLING FIVEM MODFILES IN MY GTA 5 FOLDER. FUCK, DO I NEED TO FACTORY RESET MY PC JUST BECAUSE OF “NONMALWARE” PROGRAM???

why did you install it in the first place? cause i’m confused