Trying to uninstall fivem

i wanted to try it out

and i regret itā€¦

why its not malware so why dont you try it?

For me, Fivem has congregated itself to one folder only, and Iā€™ve previously done an u install by deleting the whole fivem data folder and deleting the executable. Not sure what youā€™re doing wrong.

In addition, steam plays no role in installing Fivem, and GTA will not alter Fivem files, as steam is purely an authentication method and linking to GTA files is solely done for social club authentication too.

same mine is all in one folder

fuck it im doing a factory reset. If that fixes it we will at lest know one way to fix it. As for the folder thing mine are all in fivem.app folder but theres still some other random fivem files elsewhere when i go to uninstall it using a program removerā€¦

omg reallyxD its not even fivem doing itxD

Because ive tried litterally EVERYTHING the admins have said and they gave up trying to help on my thread sooā€¦ if that doesnt fix it, its probably not going to work

I literally uninstalled mine so easily, just by deleting the FiveM file in appdata, so I really donā€™t see the why thereā€™s such a problem :confused:

what needs fixed? whats broken?

Gets stuck on the social club loading screen. I cri evry timā€¦ sorry to the guy who created this thread btw. Ill let you all know if factory restoring the machine worksā€¦ longest possible way to fix a probably simple problem but no one gave a working solution.

Iā€™d give up on you too considering youā€™re blaming FiveM for something that has nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

To the actual creator of the post, where did you install your fivem? As the problem may be that you installed in inside your gta 5 folder.

very true lol xD
2020 characters

Well yes it does considering its only this client gta v loads fine, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  loads fine, gta:orange loads fineā€¦ its only fivem that crashes or doesnt load past the socialclub

Probably just some GTA Online fanboys from Steam discussions trying to make FiveM look bad. Everyone is capable to uninstall it just fine, but for him it magically re-installs. Should just lock this thread.

There have been threads about this in GTA V Steam discussions. So itā€™s not FiveMā€™s fault.

I factory reset my machine to get it working again if i didnt like it why would i have gone trough the troubleā€¦? FiveM is one of the best third party clients its just a bitch to fix when it does break

Dude can you stop going on and on with all this bullcrap? All you do is run your mouth about how fivem does this and fivem does that. Just shutup dude fivem works perfectly fine I wonder why it just happens that you canā€™t uninstall it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.