RottenV:R "Basic" Zombie Gamemode

Hey im having an issue where when i spawn in it says i have 0 hunger and 0 water and i cant use the items in my inventory, heres what the error in the console says: InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource RottenV-Remade-Basic: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:178: in function ‘GetPlayerName’
server/gui/notifications_s.lua:16: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

how can I do that by killing a zombie of money ?
sorry for my english

hi who should I contact to get the full version? and to show that you know how to use lua? thanks good game

Hello i would like take Full version too,and speak few questions at dev :slight_smile:

I wrote him on discord but he doesn’t answer me so I don’t think he’ll ever give us anything :frowning:

alright you can just fuck right off, this version is meant to be built upon and for you to do your own thing, this isnt a “copypaste and you’re set” kinda gamemode.

I gotta agree, this isn’t something to just slap together. I can see a lot of people already trying to shove this and a framework together to try an fill in the gaps and that isn’t what this release is about. I personally really like this release and have been trying to learn from it so I can get better at using lua. Hope for more releases like this man, keep it up. :+1:

from what I see, the zombies are not respawning. The script generates them around where the player starts.

do you send a new version?

Hi im trying to create a safezone, but seems doesn’t work. I tried ClearAreaOfPeds, seems to only work on normal NPCs not Zombies.
And i have tried this also but it only sends nil (global ‘ESX’)

ESX = nil

cachedPeds = {}

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while ESX == nil do
        TriggerEvent('esx:getSharedObject', function(obj) ESX = obj end)
        Citizen.Wait(0)
    end
end)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while (true) do
        local pedcoords = vector3(-1688.43811035156, -1073.62536621094, 13.1521873474121)
        local closestPed , closestPedDst = ESX.Game.GetClosestPed(pedcoords)
        Citizen.Wait(10000)
        if closestPedDst <= 50 then
            SetEntityHealth(closestPed, 0)
            Citizen.Wait(0)
        end
    end
end)

can i change the key menu?

Anyone still has the rescource? Link is broken

Link broken

Any English servers running this

i found a fork of this repo leaving this here for those that are looking for it https://github.com/tsangz189/RottenV-Remade-Basic

There are a ton of forks still kicking around.

These are all the same as the original:

These have slight changes to them

Would be nice if the original came back rather than having dozens of copies, however the original author has this new version which is C# and looks like it’s the latest and greatest.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

is there a way to add admins?

link’s not working for me… :confused:

Hey @Blumlaut, could you update your Github repo link plesse? Too lazy to check myself if it’s still available. I know it was. Thanks

2 Likes

me too