[Removed] [ESX] Player Managed Flight School v1.1

Hello, please make sure you read everything on the topic, thank you.

Welcome everyone, today I bring you a script I created not too long ago, it’s nothing special just a basic flight school I put together which is managed by players with different job grades to enhance the roleplay, this job comes with a menu which includes the option to give a player a flight license and the ability to remove it also, if you are the boss you will have a boss menu which you can hire/fire/promote employees and also view your society and manage paychecks, this also comes with a location which you may have to change due to the fact that I use a custom interior on my server, no worries I left little notes in the client file so you know where to edit to change these locations, I will not go into too much detail regarding the features as there is a video of this script below (the video is a bit outdated and it has been given minor updates such as blip notifications which will tell you what the blip your about to use does and also fixed some typos, if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them below and I may or may not act on them.

- I do not give you permission to re-post this anywhere
- I do not give you permission to release a modified version of this script
- If you do edit this and what to share those edits, post the files below along with what you have done and I will update the post with your edited version if I like it and give you credit on the post

Showcase: Click here

Updates:

v1.0

v1.1

Finally here is the download: scully_flightschool.zip (4.0 KB)

5 Likes

Looks good! Going to try it as soon as I can, thanks man!

1 Like

Great shit mate

1 Like

Another awesome scripts by ESX Devs, well done! <3

1 Like

Nice job :+1:

1 Like

Amazing work Scully. Could see this as a possible driving school aswell to go along the flight school. If you could do next

1 Like

Yeah i was thinking of making a player managed driving school as an add-on for the original and then when no instructors are online it will use the original.

1 Like

Yes. Question on the fligh school does it show you some locations to fly to as part of the training or is that down to the boss to Make it up.

Thats down to the instructor, more realistic that way :wink:

1 Like

error in the mysql file

INSERT INTO `job_grades` (job_name, grade, name, label, salary, skin_male, skin_female) VALUES
	('family',0,'recruit','Recruit',120, '{}', '{}'),
	('family',1,'experienced','Experienced',160, '{}', '{}'),
	('family',2,'manager','Manager',200, '{}', '{}'),
	('family',3,'boss','Boss',240, '{}', '{}'),
;

should be

INSERT INTO `job_grades` (job_name, grade, name, label, salary, skin_male, skin_female) VALUES
	('family',0,'recruit','Recruit',120, '{}', '{}'),
	('family',1,'experienced','Experienced',160, '{}', '{}'),
	('family',2,'manager','Manager',200, '{}', '{}'),
	('family',3,'boss','Boss',240, '{}', '{}')
;

sorry my bad, took it from a gang script i was going to release and never did, put the sql together quickly.

also the job should be called flightschool

SQL has been updated!

H mate,

Can we get the custom interior? looks insane too.

g
i
t
h
u
b
:frowning:

1 Like

too much work​:sob::joy: nah I’ll probably upload it to git tomorrow or the day after., off for the night.

map…

Map is public on a Russian forum. Needs some converting done to it but you can find it if you look hard enough

Map name?

https://rage-multiplayer.ru/■■■■■■■/dlcpacks/maps/639-interer-avtoshkoly-dlya-rage-multiplayer.html

1 Like