[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

Some times it does not work and some times it does.

Really enjoying this radar! Thanks for releasing it!

1 Like

How can i change the bind to activate it?

Change the controls in the thread on line 427 of cl_radar.lua

Hey, so I am currently having the same issue as I can read some other people have had aswell, but I’m still unsure if there’s a fix for it. I have the crouch script in my server aswell as your radar, but since you fixed that issue with the 1.0.1 version, is there any reason that it still will not open sometimes and sometimes it will? Thanks :slight_smile:

do you have a script that uses the M key? if so take it out and then try it. I had thee same problem untill i took it out

If I’m not mistaken WraithRS uses Nui so if you change the file name it will not work.

Just installed it last night. It is awesome. Ty for releaseing it.

2 Likes

Good system, just needs more range.

Hi sir can I please use this in a pack I will be making soon
@WolfKnight179

Best script ever! Use it everyday and works flawlessly!

Hey, im not sure why but for some reason even when im in or out of a police vehicle i cannot activate the Radar

Im not sure if this is something wrong with my game or if its just the script but ive been on 2 servers that use this script and it doesnt work

Love the radar. I have been using it for a while now. I do have one question. How would I go about changing where it is displayed? I would ideally like to move it to the bottom middle.

Would definitely recommend this radar for any server wanting to take that roleplay experience to the next level. Adds that bit of realism. Been in my server for around 2 months now.

1 Like

@Edge-jelly If it’s for public release then not really.

@D_WOOD Thanks!

@Clarkey_McClarkeyson That’s intentional.

@4David10 You’d need to edit the CSS file.

@BCRP Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Hello! I am trying to add a plate and model to the radar system. This would just be for a vehicle in front of the police vehicle. I have not been successful. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

@TheKodah :sunglasses: Like that?

Portuguese version

5 Likes

Yea!! Will there be a release?

@NN_Games Yes, Just like that lol xD

#ImGettingTomorrow

I just wish I could find a real ELS now lol