[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

ive dragged and dropped it and added it to my server.cfg

Show the resource in your resource folder. Include the path also.

Why did you rename it, that’s probably why it’s not working.
Run refresh and then restart the resource – if that doesn’t work, delete cache for PoliceRdr, run refresh and then restart the resource.

idk tbh ima rename it back and see if it works now

I’m having an issue where I am a mechanics job and can still use cntrl M and the radar systen comes up

You tried to toggle it too? It should say, you need to be in a police car to use the radar

Ye for some reason when I press them buttons the radar comes up doesnt give me a message and Im not the police role.

It dose not go off of a role it goes off the car category

Ok but I wasn’t in a police vehicle I can pull it up in any vehicle.

In the config there is nothing to say that it has to be a “police vehicle” I have downloaded the latest script,

Have you changed the name of the resource ?

Anyway to increase the range?.

Is there any way to add a marker to see which vehicle you are clocking?

I have a problem, I am in a police vehicle and every-time I get in a vehicle and press Lctrol+M the menu pops up but when I try to toggle the radar it does it not work. Eventually the menu becomes unresponsive and cannot be taken down from the screen. The only way to get the menu off is F8 and typing quit.

how could I change the beeping sounds for the radar?

make sure the resource is named “wk_wrs”

Try increasing this

Whats the start code?

I didn’t have that in my code, I used the one with the license plate checker as well, But i added it to the code same place you have it, Would that still work or would i need the function for it?