[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

Yea it would!

For some reason i cant even open the menu up, for others in the server they can do open and run it just fine. any suggestions?

I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want!!! :heart_eyes:

Can I switch the way to open it to another letter?

How would I go about changing the toggle keys? I searched in the cl_radar.lua and canā€™t seem to find it.

Iā€™m trying to figure out how to do this too and no one will reply :frowning:

Not hard just change the keys on line 440 and 445 in the cl_radar to the key code you want it set to if you wanted to take it a step more you can take the 2 lines out and make it a command.

if you want it to be a command just put

RegisterCommand(ā€œradarā€, function(source, args, rawCommand)
TriggerEvent( ā€˜wk:radarRCā€™ )
end, false)

that at the bottom of the cl_radar

1 Like

how to install this

To install this it is just like any other scrip you put in you server
Step 1: Download
Step 2:Extract the files from the zip
Step 3: Put in your server
Step 4: Start the name of the scrip in you server.cfg
Step 5:Restart your server
Step 6: Get in game and get in a police car and go Lft-Ctrl+M
Step 7: Have Fun

Thank you!! I had to change it because it was interfering with another script that used ā€œMā€ so every time I pressed LCtrl + M it would cause sh!t to break.

Every time I open it in a cop car or in any vehicle to be exact it just freezes and I have to force quit fivem. Not sure why this is happening. Am I able to get in a call with one of the devs to help me trouble shoot this or if anyone knows a fix off by heart. Get add on btw

what script did u change. My radar freezes when I open it and I cant click anything. Were you having the same problem?

Theres no text now

Well this css was for the first version. Now it is 1.0.2 so my css might not be compatible anymore. I donā€™t use this anymore so i donā€™t have an updated version of the css. You will have to figure how to do it yourself or use what comes with it.

The radar is not opening in modded police addon cars, itā€™s not recognizing them as a police vehicle, is there a way to avoid this please.

BTW; this is the best script out there m8, u did a magnific job

Anyone know why my game freezes when opening this radar?

it dont want to open

Install it correctly.

i did but it still wont open

You didnā€™t install it correctly, clearly.