[Release] Towtruck Script V1.2

Hello there is a script that can fit it to the depanneur so that it is a menu to put the car on the plateau or even repair it on the spot?

have u essentialmode ?

No, if you have this mod could you pass me ?? I really need this mod!!

Guys. If you look in the chat a kind guy actually made a suggestion for you to split chat and use it without essentialmode.

The only reason it uses essentialmode is because i use it.

[Release] Towtruck Script V1.2 <- go there.

thanks for the link to that it worked , sometimes its hard to scroll through all the comments and find fixes , might be good to just add it to the first post :smiley:
if there any chance someone can change this to a button press rather then needing to type in chat id like to keep my server off chat commands, thanks in advance for any help , and thanks for the good script.

Does the vehicle bounce on the flatbed for anyone else?

1 Like

is there a non-es version available

if only you knew how to read the commentsā€¦ ?

thanksā€¦ I didnā€™t I shouldā€™veā€¦ since itā€™s right almost above my question
@asser90

will we be getting a fxserver update soon?

Im sorry og i were too harsh in ny comment, i had a bad day. anyways Iā€™m glad you found it.

Iā€™m currently at vacation and havenā€™t hat time to play with fxserver so alittle more patience and ill look at it.

Alright no problem man enjoy your vacation <3

Are you running into any issues with this script on FXServer? Because I tried this without EssentialMode and it works fine.

As you say, if using it without the old ES stuff, and converting it, then it should work without any problems.

I will revise all my scripts to work without ES anyways.

Aight folks. The project has just been updated.

Added support for FX with the ā€œnewā€ stringsplit function
Removed all ES stuff.

I have not removed the old 1.1 link, so both version should be available.

How do i move the car it is hanging of the edge of the truck and far back

Its hanging after you detached the vehicle from the flatbed ?

i connect the car to the truck and its on the back off the truck and hanging off to the side how can i fix that?

Well you can change the attachment position, theres currently no way of moving it around if thats what you are thinking.