[Release] Towtruck Script V1.2

with flatbed spawn, only with personalvehicule doesn’t work. When i type /tow nothing happening but with vehicule in circulation /tow is working

Can you make an update?

If I tow a vehicle, it is “on the hitch” on the towing vehicle, since the distance from the vehicle to the towing is not correct.

If I drop the car down again, it bagged through the ground and is gone!

Thnaks a lot for your release :slight_smile: Awesome to see the car on the Flatbed :slight_smile:

Is there a way to let the Towtruck work too, or it’s not possible and only workd with the Flatbed? :slight_smile:

Can I make it so only the permission level 3 for example get access to that command?

Probably… You would have to figure that out yourself though.

Not that i know off, i’ve tried many workarounds, It seems that if theres multiple players on the server the tow truck stops working. Havent found a fix for that. Thats why i made this.

1 Like

I have not been able to reproduce your problem.

Works fantastic thanks for the efforts

We have an problem on this forum, no ? lol

Hi @asser90,
Just wounding would you be able to help me i am using your script and it works great, I am now trying to make it work on another tow truck model but when i do it with the new truck the car goes in the air, Would you be able to explain the following,
AttachEntityToEntity(targetVehicle, vehicle, 20, -0.5, -5.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, false, false, false, false, 20, true) as what each value is if you could that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Ger

@Ger23: This function is featured on the wiki : AttachEntityToEntity

I can’t explain the values since I’ve never used this function atm but you should try different x,y,z values or try changing boneIndex (20 here) in case it’s specific to the vehicle.

Doesn’t seem to work for me? doing /tow just gives me the message: “Theres no vehicle to tow?” i’ve tried towing many different vehicles, with people and without people in.

1 Like

stand near the fenders and also try standing near the truck or rear hatch. Make sure the last vehicle you are in was the tow truck before trying to attach a vehicle to the bed

1 Like

is it normal that the vehicles sit to far back on the truck and off to the one side? looks kinda wierd.

No its not, I use an addon flat bed that is a lil larger. In the Client.Lua look for this line.

AttachEntityToEntity(targetVehicle, vehicle, 20, -0.5, -12.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, false, falls.

Your going to need to change the values like I have them , they may need more adjusting, its allot of trial and error till you get a happy medium , not all vehicals will sit on there tires exactly the same way. My settings are more or less for cars. and my bed is longer then the stock game truck.

1 Like

ok thanks for that into, i’ll give it shot!

Anyone know how to ad a paycheck when vehicle is delivered to a specific location? maybe make it dependent on the distance travelled from pickup?

Any way to make this run without essentialmode? The resources I run conflict with essential mode.

1 Like

ya im getting away from essential also and would love to find workarounds for good scripts like these that dont rely on it

Could you help me with this error?