[Release] Towtruck Script V1.2

Ok then thanks
If you caan send your attachemt position that would be great

@James1 This will not work if you are trying to use the wastelander please use the normal flatbed

You can change the attachment position in the files youā€™ve downloaded. However note that it will be changed for alle other vehicles.

Ok because all i was using was a flatbed but it was a custom one what was ELS and then it connects right at the back and hanging off

Iā€™m using the FX version on its own and I have two issues:
The car seems to breath(?), like kind of stretch up and down on the truck. Itā€™s not bouncing, itā€™s literally changing its height.
The other thing is when I detach, the vehicle always lands sideways and depending on the vehicle, sometimes rolls onto its roof. Iā€™ve tried standing in different positions when doing this and looking in different directions and it always happens. Awesome script though.

have issueā€¦ I donā€™t think I set it up right I have been trying to get it to work since the update. Can you tell me what I have done wrong.

@asser90 Iā€™m having an issue where it appears the vehicle being towed is somehow being attached to the driverā€™s door of the flatbed. When I enter/exit the truck, the vehicle Iā€™m towing swings out to the side of the truck and then back.

Any idea how/what could be causing this?

Try attaching the vehicle to the chassis.

@xander1998 Not sure how I would do thatā€¦

You need to change the location of where it is attaching the x,y and z as that script was made using the stock flatbed

Find The attachment nƦrige you changed and Change The bone back to the bed instead og The door.

The xyz values are the only ones I changed. Script is still default otherwise.

hi, I have vrp, chat is disabled, voice enabled, it is possible to assign to the button.

typing in /tow does nothing but leave the chat blank and car still on the groundā€¦

any idea why this is happening ?

Custom tow truck?
[20 characters]

its the same towtruck just modified alittle

That can still cause problems
Or just change the position of the vehicle in the script

does not work on fx vrp who has a working script?

1 Like

Anyone who uses this and has the annoying thing where the car flips go to line 35 and add: SetVehicleOnGroundProperly(currentlyTowedVehicle)

It will look like this after: