[Release] Steam Avatar Scoreboard [0.4]

Uploaded 0.4. There was a bug in 0.3 with the player count not properly updating :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s possible or not but can you do a key combination to display it or only a single key?

Only a single key currently.

1 Like

is there a way to disable the default one then?

In your server.cfg, remove the start scoreboard line.

thanks
[20 C H AS R A C T E R S]

Hello @Briglair I have correct the old bug thanks to your comment, but now I have a worse error :’(

Oh no… not again. When do you get this error? On first join? When somebody else joins? Every single time… or?

Not at a special moments but I think It s when some players join at the same time, and I m on the version 0.4

Did either of these people connecting happen to have a very slow time loading?

Yes for some people who have bad computer

I’m looking into it, but it seems to be a FiveM issue. I’m trying to do all I can to get this resolved. :disappointed_relieved:

Images are showing up as broken like IE 2009 style.

For everybody, or just some specific people? Does it happen all the time, or just sometimes? Need a little more info.

Yeah man, I guess its somehow fixed now, tested it myself, after a couple of restarts it came back to life, everything is working great now. Idk what the problem was doe, maybe it was a wrong resouce name.

same problem, seems random.

We’ve got a new trouble, server crashes when it’s under a big load of people connecting. I’ll send an error later.

this is what I am getting fresh out the box… pic

https://gyazo.com/e36c1de658998a9619af5e240e9e6330

@imsarge I can look into it, but I’d be better assisted with an error when you can get one to me.

@Skrubby Did you extract the entire folder straight to your resources folder? Is it in a sub-folder? Did you rename the resource?

its sitting with the name u got inside my resource folder started at launch seems to work when i join my server to test it but throws that error in my consol