[Release] Shred's Visual Mod

I had nothing added or changed to any of the files in GTA V.

Removed and re-added the visual mod. This no longer works after the most recent FiveM update.

1 Like

Are you waiting for these to be signed for use in FiveM?

1 Like

Seeing this stop working due to it needing to be signed, you don’t realise how dull the game looks. Especially with things like the weather etc!

I’m not sure if anything has changed, since posting yesterday I noted the coronas on the lights changed back to what I remember - so I’m wondering if it’s been signed/whitelisted?

@shredxt Is there a way to put like the satalite map in or is there a specific way to place it

Corona fix works with this method? It doesn’t seem to work for me.

1 Like

Does this work with els?

Im sorry for the question: Any way to install this with thew new “signed mods” update?

1 Like

Nvm just installed it and works. Looks amazing! Thanks!

1 Like

Does anyone have the issue where the weather differs to what the rest of the server without this mod sees? For example, it is raining in ‘my eyes’ but not for others?

Any way I can install the blood effects only instead of the whole visual pack?

You just copied mod to “addons” folder or “mods” folder?

where did you installed all the files? xD

You just copied mod to “addons” folder or “mods” folder?

where did you installed all the files? xD

The installation instructions inside the README file are still correct.

1 Like

v3.4 now released, this will probably be my last update. The original post has been edited.

2 Likes

Is there a way to enable the screen kill effects when you kill someone? I tried through the display settings but after installing the visual mod the effects don’t show anymore? Maybe any way to edit the .rpf and change it from there or?

What was the command you put in CitizenFX Configuration Settings. Something Update Binary. I had to reinstall my game and forgot it and cannot find it. The mod doesnt seem to work without it.

It seems since i’ve updated to the newest version the weather always seems like it’s cloudy, even when it’s sunny it feels like overcast… any ideas?

I used to love the clear blue sky you would get with this mod but i never see it anymore.

I’m not sure to be honest, it might be the weather sync on your server. The server I play on uses the CLEAR weather timecycle almost all the time, so in my case I barely ever see the clouds or rain :joy:

I know I said I wouldn’t be updating anymore, but I’ve just updated the download link with v3.5b