[Release] Shred's Visual Mod

I put both folders in that path but doesn’t work… which will be the mistake?? any video??

I mean it isn’t rocket science, the README says exactly what to do for the main files:

There’s also a detailed README for ReShade.

Yes, I did that, but don’t see visual changes ingame :frowning:

Open the addons folder inside your fivem application data, you should see my shreds visual mod rpf file and nothing else. If you installed it correctly theres no way it shouldn’t work

I put these folders and ready to go isn’t it?

Yes, and when you open addons you should see this:

I don’t understand why you see no visual difference in game, it works for everyone else :thinking:

Yes I see that file in folder, but not changes ingame.

Could you make a RPF update for 128 slot servers as well? Currently If you use it and there is more than 64 players. It will crash cause of player pool max 64

Any video of someone to check the changes please??

A video of what?

Any chance to allow this to work on a server above 64 people? I love it! But it crashes once a server hits 64 or more people

If this version doesn’t prevent you from crashing, then there’s nothing else I can do to help. Everything included in the .rpf file is purely visual, there’s nothing that would cause a pool size crash. My older versions had a custom gameconfig included inside, but that’s no longer the case.

To ensure you have the latest compatible gameconfig.xml file you can delete the caches.xml file from your FiveM Application Data folder. This does not mean your cache folder !

Alright it seems to work fine now btw there is one thing that irritates me:

How do you remove these weird light dots? Also I noticed when I use shotaro bike. It doesn’t glow at all.

Those weird light dots are coronas, some vehicles have horrible coronas by default and others is due to using wrong light setting id in carvariations. If you are a server owner/developer you can try changing the light setting id.

Unfortunately, it’s a necessary evil to make other lights in the game look better.
Example 1

Example 2

The texture you’re seeing on your tail lights is used for a ton of other lights in-game.

As for the Shotaro, I’m pretty sure it’s explained in the readme files, but if not then my apologies. Due to raising the intensity of emergency lights, I included re-textures of the shotaro, bus, taxi and tram. The Shotaro files are in Citizen>dlc_mpbiker, prepare to have your retinas burned if you remove the shotaro file :slight_smile:

I see but is there any possible way to remove that coronas and have a different version of the RPF? Would be really appreciated, Thanks for your hard work!

I tried to modified the RPF file by myself but Fivem Gives the invalid rage:fiPackfile encryption error so.

Works really well then sometimes I get on it seems like its disabled

Awesome, thanks.

Does not appear to be working any longer with the update that just rolled out - it was working the other day, but when FiveM updated to the “signed” mod packages it no longer works — Any way to get this updated to allow it to work?

Everything works fine. Its a fress install, keep that in mind.

You mean “fresh” install?