[Release] Shred's Visual Mod

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring to you my first ever mod for FiveM. It has taken a couple of months to reach a point where I am happy, and now I am here to offer the finished product to all of you! I made this to suit my own personal tastes, but I hope you all enjoy it!

Features

Overhauled Vehicle Lighting

Overhauled Emergency Lighting

Overhauled Weather and Ambient Lighting

PLUS MANY OTHER NEW EFFECTS AND TEXTURES FOR CLOUDS, BLOOD, EXPLOSIONS, WATER, FIRE AND CUSTOM TIMECYCLES!

COMES WITH A READY-MADE RESHADE PRESET FOR OPTIMAL VISUAL EXPERIENCE.

For Nvidia users looking to bring an extra level of detail to their game, have a look in the Nvidia Control Panel for DIGITAL VIBRANCE under “Adjust Desktop Color Settings” and raise it until you’re happy with the result.

I personally use 66% but it will depend on your display calibration and colour settings.

DOWNLOAD: link

MORE SCREENSHOTS: link

Hmmm cool!!

1+

Neat release.

Any effect on performance in terms of FPS, loading times, etc?

Honestly, if your PC is able to run GTA smoothly at your current settings then you probably won’t notice much of an effect.

Amazing Job! Love the textures

Good job sherdxt + 1

Does this overwrite my current visualsettings.cfg because I put it in game and it seems like it does and my lights look amazing without the visuals mod but not they are kind of dull during the day.

Yes it does. My own custom visualsettings are an integral part of the mod. Sorry if the lights aren’t to your personal tastes, I tried to make them as realistic as possible.

Server side or Client?

Client. As far as I’m aware it’s not possible to do all of this stuff server side.

how do i uninstall the Visual mod

By reading the readme file which was included.

Here are some more screenshots using the supplied ReShade preset:

Screenshots