[Release] Security Cams

debug mode in the config? config files has no debug mode that i see of? unless you are referring to something else

this is for those that donā€™t know when adding in cameras what each meaning of each part of the camera line isā€¦

{label = "Camera 1", x = fwd & bwd, y = left & right, z = up & down, r = {x = tilts up & down, y = tilts left & right, z = rotation}, canRotate = false}

@Sasquatch-Gaming I am working on one right nowā€¦ I will send you mine once I complete itā€¦ maybe thursday

here is a video of it working with another playerā€¦ also working on adding 24/7s

2 Likes

Reallyā€¦

SecurityCamConfig.DebugMode = false
1 Like

Are you blind? Or Clapped?

1 Like

idk are you snarky or just generally a ass clown https://i.imgur.com/VjBgyf7.png
not everyone here is dumb if i say something is not there its because i looked not because im lazy

thanks now that i have what was missing let me see if i can get it too work

What is that code, this is what you cant read!

1 Like

Or maybe itā€™s because the ESX version doesnā€™t have it

you mean right here where it dosent have it? https://i.imgur.com/7eKOoKe.png

No it seems like the ESX version does not have it. would think sense its posted here on this forums there would be support for that version and it would be also built in but i guess not.

Because youā€™re using ESX, that isnt a Xander issue!

1 Like

its posted on here. why post something on thread that you dont give support too seems like a poor decision. at-least he try to be helpful unlike yourself.

I wasnt trying to be helpfulā€¦ Just thought iā€™d let you know, that you cant read, or work it out for yourself

1 Like

Oh so your a waste of timeā€¦? gotcha thought so thanks chief

Itā€™s spelt ā€œyouā€™reā€.

and ā€˜chiefā€™ is with a ā€˜capital, Cā€™

1 Like

Knock the shit off.

1. Just because something is posted on the forums doesnā€™t mean it should have ESX support. I actually donā€™t write ANY of my resource with ESX support as I hate the framework. The conversion developer should put it back in.

2. The ESX conversion SHOULD have it as it CAME WITH my resource on launch. It shouldnā€™t have been removed in the first place.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t look much into it but it was at least removed from the config

Add it back into the config and set it to true and see if it was just accidentally forgottenā€¦ :man_shrugging:

This is why I hate doing ESX support. I generally just should let people add in the support themselves.

1 Like

it looks like it was removed from everywhere within the script. i was not meaning any disrespect @xander1998 i just donā€™t enjoy people who act smugā€¦ and i thought maybe sense you had it on here with your original that you were offering support for that one as well.

Well ill appologise for jumping on the band wagon, thinking you generally were dumbā€¦ but clearly a misunderstanding with the ā€œconverterā€, changing code that shouldnt need to be removed from Xanders Camera Script!

BUTā€¦ iā€™m far from smug!