[Release] Security Cams

Perhaps, reducing your work load write a step by step process for those that can’t do it maybe? Rather than you constantly adding the cams. I’m just suggesting. No need to do it.

I feel that if you are running a server and installing resources you should have general knowledge on how they work otherwise its pointless to even run a server?

Writing a step by step would do nothing but cause more questions because people don’t read step by steps any better. It would still confuse them…

2 Likes

Big +1 on that one Xander.

i dont mind either way, just giving suggestions

I respect your suggestion. Was just letting you know as long as I have been around here. No matter how descriptive you make a tutorial there will still be questions because some people would still not understand. It wouldn’t change anything. The only time it would help and I mean “HELP” is if I did a step by step video and that takes too much time that anyone really has for such a small resource like this. Even then some people would still have issues.

Like I said before the best thing for most people to do is learn how resources work. Learn how the languages work then start a server. The best thing anyone could do.

2 Likes

totally respect it.
You guys did a good job on the resource! hope to see more of your work in the future!

Thanks!

If @xander1998 wants me to do another version of his script I will be down because he has made some awesome stuff to the community that no one else would ever think of doing.

2 Likes

<3

(20 characters) …

1 Like

what does that mean? in another framework?

As you can see in this resource, I made the esx version of it. Thanks to xanders great work.

Yeah but you said you were going to make another version, isnt your ESX version good enough?

Another version of another script if he wants me to continue doing that. Not making another version for another framework on this script.

i have a general knowladge of how scripts work and i have even made some only reason im confused on how to point cameras is because there is no where i see to set heading… just the x,y,z so… not sure how u tell it to point i see two sets of x,y,z on every camera

You can’t use a heading as its only a float… For rotation it has to use another set of XYZ coordinates… Every thing that has to to with rotation has a set of XYZ coordinates… Heading only rotates on 1 axis and rotation rotates on 3…

1 Like

two thumbs up for this, its an amazing add

is there a easy way to find xyz of where im looking exactly ingame to set these cam Xander?

Turn on debug mode in the config…

When will you be adding more locations?

Who? You can easily add them yourself…

Does anyone have all of the Banks and Businesses already in the config? or have a lot of them done