[Release] Security Cams

I think this is gonna be my one and only ESX supported scriot posted on my topics. Tbh.

Just fyi to anyone trying it adding back in to set the debug to true on the esx version brakes the script

Just got back from the gymā€¦

Probably because he removed the whole debug threadā€¦ Its super unfortunate he did that because its super helpfulā€¦

1 Like

yea that sucks that happend i need it to find cam postions. :confused:

Well. I said that I removed it because of some bugs. It may be added later.

What bugs did it causeā€¦ It was its own if block? So basically they are going to have to install a seperate resource to get the position and rotation of the camera for the ESX version.

if SecurityCamConfig.DebugMode then
     Draw3DText(pedPos.x, pedPos.y, pedPos.z + 0.6, tostring("X: " .. pedPos.x))
     Draw3DText(pedPos.x, pedPos.y, pedPos.z + 0.4, tostring("Y: " .. pedPos.y))
     Draw3DText(pedPos.x, pedPos.y, pedPos.z + 0.2, tostring("Z: " .. pedPos.z))
     Draw3DText(pedPos.x, pedPos.y, pedPos.z, tostring("H: " .. pedHead))
end

Not sure exactly. Never investigated it. It just stopped working somehow

That just doesnā€™t happenā€¦ Something that you had changed caused it to stop working. Wouldnā€™t even really call that a bug?

1 Like

@Mudcrab that hacking featureā€¦

Is there something wrong with it?

No, itā€™s impressive. I was tagging the bloke I run a server with as in ā€œWE NEED THISā€ :joy:

Iā€™ve an stupid bugā€¦start server and scriptā€¦no markersā€¦restart script it works fine. Never had before such a bug, anyone a idea?

try starting it lower in your server.cfg. might be a quick easy fix without much trouble shooting

done smae errorā€¦ start it a first same error, alt last same error, start it afert restart sessionmanager same errorā€¦ hm

There is 2 versions of itā€¦ ESX or Normalā€¦ might help if you add more information.

Recording camera would take a lot of resources and videos to take up server space, I wouldnā€™t recommended it due video can be large file when recording.

1 Like

can you give me a hint of link plsā€¦maybe Iā€™m blind

@xander1998recording? maybe iā€™ve the wrong one

??? I am referring to your error. Not recording?..??

No i start it with e over a menu, hacking i disableā€”how i record???

It doesnā€™t recordā€¦ That has been answered many times on this topic.

1 Like