[Release] Priority Cooldown

How could I create a whitelist system for this script?

Where would we add this?

ive seen some servers where it only showed the timer when it was active does anyone know how to do this?

Hey,

Iā€™ve got this on my server, & have experienced the problem, where I use the /onhold command, to show that Priorities Are On Hold.
But when I reconnect myself, it shows O Mins againā€¦
Server hasnā€™t been restarted since using /onhold

Anyone else experience this?

how can i put this command to be allowed only if the user has police job

Having an issue where priority hold doesnā€™t appear for new players. Everything else will sync which is weird. Any ideas?

Hey Scott
How would I make the text smaller ?

use ace permissions

@Scott_UK how do i change the location of the timer on the screen? like to the upper right hand corner since that is empty other than the fivem logo.

You can edit the location of the timer by editing the client.lua file.

One last question. Am I able to change the size of it?

Yes you are.

Is that in the same area as changing the position?

@deldesigns I canā€™t find the place to move the priority timer or make it smaller

Hey, I am trying to get ace permissions for this script as it is a good thing to have so none can abuse the system when no staff is online, can anyone be so kind and make ace permissions for me. I donā€™t have a clue on how to set ace permissions up. :d

Hey guys. i like this script a lot. However one question;

Anyone know how to make it smaller and move it to the top left-hand corner as seen in this screenshot?

If someone could instruct me on how to do this, that would be amazing!

it has to do with this

SetTextScale(0.0, 0.25) -- size
 DrawText(0.174, 0.875) -- position

its inside the function DrawText

1 Like

How do you move it to the top middle of the screen?

Are there any ace permission versions of this script? I dont know how to add ace to this script so would someone either be able to link me it with in included or teach me how? Cheers.

while using onesync I run into this issue: some reason 3 scripts, a cooldown script, a aop script, which are on the HUD, and a holo text at spawn script, all the chat and text disappears from the players screen whenever facing a specific direction (west I think) and it reappears when you turn the other way. Any idea what this could be or how to fix?