[Release] Police Shield

No where with it, it was just a comment.

Ah, ok… Still confused :smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know of a resource that could be blocking this from spawning?

Same as extract saw and camera/mic resources they do not spawn in for me :S

But very nice release

No idea really. (20 chars)

i have a problem xander. too many cool scripts and i keep adding them to my menu, i think i have too many damn buttons :joy:

2 Likes

@RIB The Reason your rss are not spawning is because of your custom chat they are not coded for custom chats, I had a custom chat in the past and me and Lance figured it out. If you use your console ( F8 ) and type the command with no / it will work. :slight_smile: As of now if the developer does not code it to open with custom chats you have to use the workaround.

Figured I would edit my post and add the proper information to fix the issue if you wanted to edit the script or scripts on your own, this will work for all the scripts people are talking about.

News, Shield, Saw

So instead of making your script read from a RegisterCommand it needs to read from a chatMessage event. Hope this helps

1 Like

great release once again :wink:

anyway to add a second shield like a riot shield prop name is prop_riot_shield, we could do like /shield2 and spawn him with a baton to actually do riot control only if you’d like to expand the script

Maybe. I have never tried.

1 Like

Hey so i saw something up there about removing collision, so i have esx_phone script and i want to make it so u can remove collision (i am spawning a prop_phone_overlay ontop of it wich for some reasons causes collision, is it possible to remove?

@sirarrowhead I never really messed with collisions much. So no idea… probably.

Could u try to help me out? and maybe find anything on it?

I cant. Life stuff. (20 chars)

2 Likes

is there a way so that only the police can use the shield ?

you can whitelist the command , for certain peds and ace permission

hmm i see , but how can i whitelist a command ? is the any tutorial for that ? thank you

do you want to have it only for people that is in a ped or ace permission?

if both

whats ace permission ?

Didnt even know you made this, what a good friend I am… lel

actually, there should be a way when I think about it to check the player identifiers that can whitelist the command for people of your choosing, but I’m not so good with that.

@xander1998 is probably better at that then me.

yeah that isnt hard to do.