[Release] Police Shield

Sorry. I dont write code for ESX.

2 Likes

just thought it was a good idea to safeguard against idiots getting into vehicles when they have the shield attached couldn’t get it to work in my script though.

Yeah I agree I should put something in there.

1 Like

Would you give me a chat resource that works as a script? I use or customchat and unhappily RegisterCommand.
VRP Framework

I don’t have a custom chat resource…

What resource do you use for the chat?

The regular chat resource???

Could you tell us where to find it? I searched for several other chat features and found nothing

It is the first thing you download when starting a server… I don’t use a custom resource man…

1 Like

yeah that would also be ok and then we can edit the model without this everybody can use this :slight_smile:

Main reason I didn’t restrict it to models is because people are starting to use the EUP textures… which can’t be restricted easy…

aaa ok yeah im using esx so i guess you dont make it for esx job stricted

usingf your shield mod and TheDiamondDirts camera/mic mod

1 Like

Awesome Release <3
Very nice work man

1 Like

I won’t be doing anything with ESX or VRP.

Thanks Xander for release

1 Like

As usual a great release. Nice job. Also just seen that you released the saw for the fd that I have been begging you to release since you showed it to me a few months ago. I have been gone for a couple of months from FiveM and came back to Christmas!

Thank you. Have fun!. Enjoy!

1 Like

Don’t enter a car with a shield - wow. Great job tho. Thank you.

I know you can’t get into cars but I don’t understand where you were going with that message?