[Release] Police Shield

Would say look at my k9 as it uses ped amd idenrifier restriction.

Sorry, how to restrict only for certain models? Or steam ids?

Write the code for it.?

If you can… I’m sorry dude… Or just give me an example

I don’t have the time to update it. You can search for it on the forums. Its been answered a lot.

By any chance would you be able to make it a full body shield due to your head is wide open and your legs are showing?

How am I supposed to alter a model into a new model when all I do is write code. Am I supposed to script the model into a new model to fit the whole body?

You could use a different prop thats in the game and then you could get rid of the weapons check code, then attach the prop onto your arm and also remove the animation for the shield. Or you can attach the prop to your shoulder.

Well it seems you know what you are doing so why do I need to do it.

I made the shield to protect from body shots not be an invincible rainbow six siege character.

I wouldn’t mind having the option but it would require me to make 2 instances of the code and one would require me to remove a lot of the code.

Well It’s just a theory that could work, But I don’t how to do it I went thru the code but I just can’t do it.
But thanks for your help

Sorry that I can’t help. I just don’t wanna have to do a bunch of extra code when the current shield already does its job.

have you thought of implementing a steam id to restrict the /shield command. i feel like civs using this could be real bad

I just provided the base resource. If people wanna add a restriction to it there are plenty examples they can use to implement that.

Hey Xander, could you assist me in making this esx compatible so only people of the ‘police’ job are able to use the command? Doesn’t make sense for regular peds to be using it.

Awesome script btw.

EDIT: Havin an issue where when cops use this it cuffs them o.o

@Fourthbeam Uhm… this script has no cuffing code in it and I don’t use ESX so wouldn’t know myself.

I am so damn confused then. Literally when they use the script it just cuffs them. It works fine for non police though. Eughhh…

Sounds like something on your server.

For some reason when i go first person with the shield the crossair dissapears?

Nvm just need to go in / out first person and then de-equip and equip

This used to work for me but now it just does this:

1 Like