[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo Site]

you’re not getting the issue then. Its when you gon on duty and you’re marked 10-7, it makes a call sound over and over

or when dispatch attaches you to a call

Well as I said before, if you want help you can post a ticket on Jira.

Can someone here help me please?

I keep getting this (right screen)

Hey, bud so your base URL is incorrect for further assistance to create a ticket in Jira. Jira.opencad.io.

Hello Jason,
Sorry to hear your having issues I will look into your ticket all you need to do is create one :slight_smile:

I edited my copy to include Live map. Is there any way that maybe y’all can make it possible to manage units without units having to go online?

If you have a suggestion post it in Jira.
Thanks

Do you have PHP installed?

His base URL is not set correctly :frowning:

1 Like

It wouldn’t show up if PHP wasn’t installed.

Sorry for the late reply, I forgot my details to this site lol. My URL that I want this to be on is cad.sprp.co.uk and that’s in my base url.

If you are having issues post a ticket on Jira.

I can put bolos out but I cannot start a new call as dispatch, I click send and nothing happens.

If you would like assistance, you can post a ticket on Jira.

1 Like

You respond a lot quicker on here though. If you have the time to tell me to got to that website, then you should have the time to also respond on the website :slight_smile:

If you are going to complain then I won’t help. We don’t have to help at all but we do.

2 Likes

Not complaining just stating the obvious. :wink:

I’ll wait to reply then

1 Like

Dont bother actually, I dont want this CAD used on our server if you’re just going to be petty about it. Thanks :slight_smile: