[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo Site]

We have released a patch for audio sounds please enjoy the patch and have fun roleplaying

-Farmer & @termanator1128

OpenCAD Development team.

I had that a while back. It was my PHP version.

im in love with this cad system, Thank you.

1 Like

That means a lot to us here at OpenCAD and we love you to with out you guys there would be no reason to do this

last time i used this I wasnt about to add cops, change permissions or be able to look up civilians who havnt registered? Is there anyway we can POST data when we search up a civlian that isnt registered? and was the user_management page fixed?

User management page is fixed and are you asking it to fill out information automatically if someones not registered. I aplogize its 2 am for me

Basically yeah, i have a huge public server and sometimes civs dont register, but it would be nice for cops to run their name, find out their not registered and be able to add their name on the fly.

1 Like

If you wouldnt mind adding that to jira its a great idea to suggest ! I wish I would have thought of that

When I try to create an identity I get this error? Unknown column ‘weapon_permit’ in ‘field list’

Is there an option where I don’t have to select a civilian in order to write a citation/warning?

1 Like

Hello,

At this time no we require a civilian to be attached to it.

Hello,

Would you mind coming on the discord we would love to assist you with this :slight_smile:

Awe shucks, hopefully when you guys have the chance there’s an update to include civilians that are not registered.

Hello, @Niko_B
Its something we will look into mate have no fear!

Would you go to jira.opencad.io and log this wonderful idea ? :slight_smile:

Justin Farmer
OpenCAD

1 Like

I keep getting an error like this:

https://gyazo.com/5ed77eb4c3cd14c6668cf312e7f70975

You don’t need to be at https://opencad.io/. It is currently being changed but you don’t need anything from there.
-Brennen
OpenCAD, Dev

Ok, I sent one on the following link: jira.opencad.io/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

I keep getting an error when I try to open the site. When I try to use OpenCAD, I keep getting an error that says “Select console to launch:” and that’s it

Either your base url is incorrect or base_url is not properly set please join us on discord
to solve this issue

how do I disable the 10-7 tone when officers go on duty. it spams them whenever they get on a call or login.

There is no 10-7 tone. If you have issues please post a ticket on Jira.