[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo Site]

@Shrike Why are you acting like a child?

Howdy,
I downloaded this set it up through my VPS and am having the same issue as Shrike. Any help?

They why even make a release here on the forums?! I don’t really understand… There is no point in making people go to another website to ask questions…

1 Like

@shrike & @Indominus No all of our support techs are on the FiveM forums regularly. Brennan (@termanator1128) and Farmer (@gam3vidz) can’t and shouldn’t be the only ones answering support requests.

The other reason for the pushing of support to our JIRA is so that we can more easily track and search it. That isn’t something easily done with the most forum platforms. If we see multiple tickets from different people that refer to the same problem they are linked and tagged as being “related” or say that you found a bug and another user found a fix and opened a ticket then your ticket would be linked with theirs and tagged as “fixed by”. This also more easily allows us to turn bug reports in our service desk in to tickets/tasks in the version tracking side of JIRA.

I am sorry if that was a bit long winded but that is just our policy. It all about ensuring our team is organized and has the information it needs in one place.

@phillf regardless, the new rules on releases say that:

Any support related questions should be kept here on the forums so that if others are having the same issue, they too can see how it is fixed… This will eliminate the need for them to make a new comment asking the same question that might already have been answered.

1 Like

Hello I am intrigued to have this on a server I play on and help develop, I tried the demo site but it says I need an administrator to approve your access request?

You can log-in with the default admin account
admin@test.com
cad2017!

Exactly! Seems to me you aren’t even allowed to tell us to go to another website :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome Cad. But the login details was not working so what i did is registered then went in the database removed admin then edited my name added the id 1 and gave access and voila :stuck_out_tongue: Sugestion. Would be nice as an officer to look for for Civilian and vehicle database without the need of a dispatch. Right now i kinda need to put everyone as a dispatcher lol. But anyway beside that its an awesome cad Thanks for sharing this.

Hey!

Thay’s a great idea. Why didn’t i think of that!? If you could post a ticket in Jira.opencad.io and we will see about adding it :slight_smile:

Alright Will do Thanks :slight_smile:

That is already apart of the CAD. It is a setting in oc-config.

Ahhh my bad i overlooked that :confused: thanks for the info @termanator1128

@gam3vidz Your jira site is down. I have an issues with your CAD When i attempt to create a citation i get this error Column ‘citation_name’ cannot be null

How do you disable registration confirmation…

You cannot unless you change the code.

Well I don’t tweak peoples code

You dont code lmao…

I went into discord and was told most the issues are resolved for there internal build but not released to the public right now.

I ask hummm any way to get that pushed so we can all benefit and can use the system that is working?

Well don we as a team (OpenCAD) made a change to how we release our updates rather than every little thing we improve on and submit it. It broke more things and looks unprofessional. So at this time I’m currently finding the lost of the bugs and having them fixed :slight_smile: you wouldn’t want a new toy and have it broken 9 ways to hell now would ya :smiley: so just a little longer man I’m super hyped for the update