[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo Site]

That is fine I am not saying anything bad on it honestly I am a 38 year old excited to the point like a 8 year old I am just excited to see this working honestly.

The main bug I had was that putting in charges I got a null error every time even that I put in why or what the charges were.

Sorry didn’t mean to come of rude if I did at all

Not at all I’m 20 and I’m excited my self. Just stay tuned its definitely one of our better updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL okay bud. And you do? lol get outta here

Dont cry jesus, I’m sorry i hurt your only coding feelings

Funny cause I know how to code. I respect peoples projects and don’t tweak them so get a life.

Mate he released the project so it can be tweaked. Go on, create your own cad system with SQL Injection capabilities.

SQL Injection Capabilities XD

Hey this is an awesome cad. Im fine with it now. Just curious of there was an option for admins. Chillax

Anyone figure out the “Column ‘citation_name’ cannot be null” issue? Does this for warnings, citations, and arrests. Only seem to be able to create them if you’re a dispatcher rank. I’ve tried to look through the sql and alter the tables but none of that seems to work.

This is the default table

ALTER TABLE `citations` CHANGE `citation_name` `citation_name` VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL;

Demo Site is broken…

demos site is not broken there working on it

1 Like

Hey there pal and yes it’s a known issue next update your gonna love it! There’s a lot coming in this update but I’m killing the bugs and destroying those awful lines of code @termanator1128 is going behind and nuking all the bad code and providing much needed support!

2 Likes

In regards to our demo site its down yes but were optimizing it and making upgrades to the OpenCAD network :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate it. Any rough ETA on the update? Just asking for my community so I can give them all a heads up & I can quit tinkering with it.

anyone make it so civs dont have to have a admin verify it?

Demo site is still down :frowning:

For those of you who are having the issue with the Police side of the cad unable to create warnings and citations. Look through the responderActions.php. Compare that with dispatchActions.php and you will see why it doesn’t work. none of the names are set up correctly (propably due to the fact that the original openCAD didn’t have multiple selectable warnings/citations) on the responderActions.php (unintentionally, it’s easy to miss). copy your functions from dispatchActions.php over the functions inresponderActions(not all of them, just the create_warning, create_citation, create_arrest. Make sure that you aren’t copying over any other function, and then you should be good to go.

To the creators: Glad you kept this Open Source project going. I enjoy open source things as it allows me to toy with things that have been done so I can learn on my own

1 Like

responderActions.php (19.5 KB)
Here’s the file already edited if anyone should need it. It’ll fix that issue for now.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. :smiley: You Rock

Im confused on how i join this on my web browser