[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo Site]

Its fairly simple…

Just follow the Wiki…

The Demo says i have invalid Credentials

The database will reset at the top of every hour. Try around this time.

Hello,

I am doing a fresh install of OpenCad and I am getting this error when attempting to register.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in /home/local/rootfolder/cad/actions/register.php on line 12

Any idea?

Thanks!

Database issue probably…

Yeah, that’s what I thought, but everything on my other cad which isn’t updated works perfectly fine.

hey can you add me on discord and help me install this cad please?

my discord is Outlawzs#6047

Anyone know how to get a hold of the software from these guys? The website has been down for a while! I was also attempting to get them in the discord but I can’t due to restrictions.

https://opencad.io Does not contain the download. You can find the download on the GitHub page which the link is on the main thread post. Could you also advise what restrictions you have on the Discord server?

I was not able to message anyone to ask question. Thanks I did see the download wasn’t sure if that was the actual application or not! Is the download the App?

OpenCAD is not an app. It is a website. You need a web host or VPS to run it and a domain to use it.

Oh ok perfect thanks

Hey bud we have install guides on the wiki and we have a support system :slight_smile:

Could someone please help me get this set up for my Cali Role play server please

Can’t login to demo.opencad.io with the details provided, it’s wrong?

How do I use this i suppose we have to pay for a host as well as work out how to get it to work.

You must pay for a host or a VPS to run OpenCAD. You can then install it and if you need help use the wiki which can be found here https://github.com/StormlightTech/openCAD-php/wiki or for extra support @ Jira

I fixed this issue - I just updated my PHP on my Dedicated Server and forgot to enable myslqi during the build.

Thats Great to hear :slight_smile:

-Farmer