[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo] [Open Source] [GNU GPL v3]

Hoping integration with esx gets done. I presume it would work like if you fine someone in cad it fines them in game?

why not have is a website like the old one its much batter and much easyā€™er but still nice

Hello guys so how i sync data base from fivem sever to cad ?

Dose this mean all characters and car plates will be synced with this cad? If police search a name it will come up from the database? We want to use this just for police. Not for civs.

1 Like

Ahh i mean civ database for police

So Iā€™m a police officer in my community but i just Run this cad on website and i dont have any name in the cad i need to sync Civ Database to the Cad So if i sync it Police can search a name or Plates

P.s. Sorry for my english and Thx for answer

what ever happened to the ESX version?

1 Like

Current Stable Release
OpenCAD 0.3.0 HF 11 (commit-15799da203d)

Current Canary Release
OpenCAD 0.3.1 Canary.1 (commit b9629734659)

Iā€™ve been trying to figure out a way to do this, but I suck at programmingā€¦but it would be a super cool feature if the Identifers were an auto numberā€¦and there was an admin dashboard way to tell the CAD what number to start with, what numbers to assign to LEO and stuff like that. Just a thought

Okay first off with the bad
People can access any page except admin [Good thing] However bad thing a brand new user can just put this at the end of the link and get access to the state tab EVEN if the user is not white listed they can give citations warrants ect this way. they can really mess things up however they cannot do this for admins ā€œ/oc-admin/admin.phpā€ witch is good! Just thought i may point this out.

Another thing will you ever add a supervisor tab that allows you to accept request deny request for toughs dept and allow you to suspend other officers in said dept.?

But honestly besides toughs things FANTASTIC cad we appreciate the time and effort put in to it!!
Sincerely Bason Taylor

I have problem with installation of OpenCAD 0.3.0 Hotfix 13 (commit c2d6b2a1d10)!

I did everything correct from uploading the files to the database, but I canā€™t install the OpenCAD because this error

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/gtljjsrx/public_html/oc-config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/gtljjsrx/public_html/index.php on line 19

can anyone help me please ???

the above error could be caused on cPanel by not having PDO enabled, to fix do the below steps
1. Login to WHM
2. Click Apache Update
3. Click Start Customizing Based on Profile
4. Select an Apache version
5. Click Next Step
6. Select PHP 5
7. Click Next Step
8. Select a version of PHP 5
9. Click Next Step
10. Click Exhaustive Options List button
11. Scroll down to the check box labeled PDO
12. Click Save and Build

Hello everybody,

I still have about 10 people a week messaging me asking for help regarding OpenCAD installation/errors/etc.
I am not affiliated with OpenCAD and havenā€™t been in over a year.
If OpenCAD does not work, please contact the support team.
If they donā€™t help you, look for something else to use.

Thank you,
Matt4499

Can u help me too?
Please D:

ESX Version ? there was no ESX Version as far as i am aware of.

Per this ESX ticket, https://jira.opencad.io/browse/OCPHP-218 it was last active on April 14th 2019, and Phill last marked it as ā€œDoneā€ so I guess they did it but never got around to uploading it? Not sure what the deal is.

Somone can help me to setup opencad on a localhost with xampp?

Hi, link change doesnā€™t work for me. Iā€™m talking about oc-config.php, line 49 define (ā€˜BASE_URLā€™, ā€˜//fryrp.ru:89/opencad/ā€™);

@OpenCAD can this be used on Zap hosting or

No, it requires some form of webhosting. Like HostBlast, or equivalent.

how can i install this?

on a webhost, like hostblast, or namecheap. something with cPanel, or alternatively you could install this locally on your machine with apache/nginx or xampp.