[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo] [Open Source] [GNU GPL v3]

yea what you installing on

what do you mean?

what do you mean?

What are you installing opencad on? xampp, or a web host, or something else?

I donā€™t know how to install it at all

It requires a Web Host, cPanel or something simliar. You drag the contents into whatever youre hosting off of. Import all the sql files, i think i said the order above sometime ago. And edit the config to give it access to the database.

do you think you can walk me through the steps on discord MikeBlaine#3665

added you

Hi,

I am having little issue upon login. There seems to be some error regarding some departments (the ones the person is not in/doesnā€™t have access - eg. access only for Police and Civilian departments, but not for Fire one), but I have 0 clue what should I do about itā€¦ Everything else seems to be working fineā€¦

didnā€™t see much in the description, nor setup. but does this integrate with ESX identity and vehicles? or is it a standalone product?

fire can be fixed its a typo

else if ( $_GET['dep'] == "fire" || $_SESSION['activeDepartment'] == "fire" )
{
    $activeDepartment = "Fire";
    $activeBadge="fire";
    $_SESSION['activeDepartment'] = 'fire';
}

but they still say undefinedā€¦

Standalone

I have the same issue.

Also when I want to make a warrent I get this notification:

and my consol log is filling up with:

Instead of one message.

How can we fix this?

Nevermind I see that itā€™s already fixed in the beta version about the Undefined index.

Only the console log spam is still going. How can I set it to only when it changes in my GTA V and not every check? I like to have a clean console log for debugging.
Thank you in advanced.

As OpenCAD has currently been halted on itā€™s development and no sign of it having any of the breaking bugs fixed, I have asked for permission to fork the github and work on it myself.

I will be working on ESX intergration at some point when the main bugs are resolved and fixed.

PLEASE make sure you read in the README.MD and also the Wiki

Any questions, please contact me via GitHub or Discord: Kevingorman1000#0625

1 Like

I am trying to install this on my Centos 7 server. I keep getting a 500 error. Can someone help me, please?

@Kevin_Gorman Could you maybe help me?

I would advise visting http://guides.opencad.io/ for information on installing, I havenā€™t installed it into centOS however I know itā€™s a lot more complicate. Any problems installing OpenCad, Iā€™d advise jumping into their discord and looking there.

@Kevin_Gorman Link please?

NEW CANARY RELEASE
Version: OpenCAD 0.3.1 Canary.1 (commit b9629734659)

This will be avaiable on our demo site as we draw closer to final release of v. 0.3.1.