[Release][Non-ELS]TheHurk's F350 with ELS style blue lighting

FiveM blacklisted my server because they like to flex muscles. So I’ve removed links to all of my resources. Although these are all still available via github, they are no longer available here.

No one has permission to re-upload any of my resources.

Wow nice release man thanks for helping us all!!!

This is great because it appears the carcols has been edited to add the environmental lighting (which is the biggest issue we have with this truck on our server. We were able to convert to all blue but there is no environmental lighting). So thanks!

how do we make it red and blue? i know how to change the lights, but not the envirmonmental ones.

Edit the carcols (20 characters)

How do u do those light patterns or change them?

Read the OP. I didn’t create the carcols, only applied them to the truck. Check with the original creator of the carcols.

Hate to say but this didnt work in my test server here is a video showing why.

It’s on your end. Others have said it works and I have a video of it working for me. Might be your visuals or something else you have installed. What I uploaded doesn’t have wigwag headlights.

1 Like

i install it like you said to and that’s what happen. I have your fpiu install and the lights on that work fine.

But if you look at the very first part of my video, my headlights don’t wigwag. It’s not my upload that is the problem.

I have the same problem as well that @Snow021 is having. Can not figure out what is wrong.

i love the look of this so much but it wont work for me :frowning: when i turn on the lights it shows ambers through the top of the truck and strobes the lights on the headlights… any fix?

My only two guesses would be either it’s your visuals. Or, if you can try this:

Open carcols.meta
search for id value=“22”
Change the number to something much higher and save

Open carvariations.meta
search for sirenSettings value=“22”
change the number to match the edit you made in carcols.meta and save

clear your cache, then restart your server.

Let me know if this works. IF it does, I’ll update the download with a much higher ID.

i took out my visual mod all it is was radiance V

Really? I use radianceV extra bright

same here and i took it out to test. and still hadent worked if you want i can PM u my test server and u can see it.

try the other thing I talked about first with changing the ID. It may be a conflict with another carcols you have

what do i search for? im in carcols rn.

oops, hold on LOL (20 characters)