[Release][Non-ELS]TheHurk's F350 with ELS style blue lighting

it just says “Search for” then its blank, then goes to change the number to something higher.

yeah, it didn’t like the brackets, I fixed the post

Works fine for me I just don’t hear a siren when the lights are activated. Besides that this fits right in with Captains non-els car pack.

do they have to be the same value? and does it matter what i make them can i make them like 122?

also so i made a livery for SAHP and a full unmarked, but in mellotrainer it doesnt say the liveries option

You have to turn on liveries in the carvariations or just replace the default one. anyway, yes. both numbers should match

ahh cause the vehicles.meta says “FLAG_HAS_LIVERY” so i assumed it was enabled. and i wanted to keep the BCSO one and add a unmarked, and as well as a SAHP one. is there anyway you can make the antennas on the top a extra? to make it less unnoticeable?

<Item value="true" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
      </liveries>

what do i change?

do i just make it

<liveries>
        <Item value="true" />
        <Item value="true" />
        <Item value="true" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
        <Item value="false" />
      </liveries>

or how do i turn on liveries on carvariations?

Each livery section should only have one. Look at another vehicle that has livers and see how their carvariations are done. I’m no expert at those.

im just making them seperate addons. i can link you the different versions. its gonna be the basic one, the bcso the SAHP and then a fully unmarked version with no livery.

To be honest, it’s what I do. I have a seperate addon for each department. This way, they spawn cars from their list

yeah well its gonna be one addon just different spawn names, if i knew how to make it work i would cause weve been trying to make one car have all departments.

Are you importing your other liveries under the correct names?

F350_Sign_1, F350_Sign_2, F350_Sign_3, etc. Capitalization counts.

the liveries are importing but the livery option isnt even showing on mellowtrainer. either way they would at least show the liveries option.

It’s non els you are using els if it’s wig wagging

Not true. We have wig-wags on all our vehicles and they are all non-els.

How? I want wigwags (20)

I have never seen any non els cars wig wag. Especially els like cars.

We have them on our server and I sent the info to Chip so I’m sure he can confirm it works. Or you can come see them for yourself on our server: PASPRP.

how to apply the red and blue

The car is working good. But no sound when i turn on the sirens. AND the only light it shows is from the back of the car, and that is displayed very badly :stuck_out_tongue: