[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

Could anyone alter the script so that it cycles through Siren 1 SIREN_2, POLICE_WARNING aswell as AMBULANCE_WARNING??

same issue for me

20 char

Anyone know how to blacklist vehicles? I have some vehicles I don’t want to use lux sirens on, but it does anyways. What I mean is, LUX interferes with the new server-sided ELS. Can I disable it for certain cars? I LOVE Lux and don’t want to remove it just because it interferes with some cars.

~

I tried looking through the files and it appears it uses the metadata files to determine a police car.

I was trying stuff out and when using ELS on firetruck the sound only plays in the pause menu

Can you disable lux for certain vehicles?

hmm having the same issue as i had before but i even reinstalled it and it still won’t work!!!

EDIT: any idea? my friends say it works perfectly fine for them but when i try it it does the default GTA Siren controls with luxart.

I would like to know that too…

uh you replying to me or @Original_Gamers ?

To him. Propably got triggered to because he mentioned you ^^

anyway…

for anyone wanting to solve the issue like mine is: (Awkward silence)

Evil Theme Song Playing…

Click me for solution!

Sorry not the answer your looking for?

or

Solution 2

Hi i am an answer!

or

Solution 3

Reinstall windows!

Replies to solution 3 ^

local replies{ 
But i don't want to lose all my files!!!,
I worked so hard on my lambda menu why!!,
isn't there another solution!!!
}
if replies = replycount then 
checkreplies
        TriggerEvent('chat:addMessage', {
            args = { 'psst its called backup your ' .. files.. '. Who Even wants their game to be erased?' }
        })
        elseif replies == no then
print("A User tried to use your example for their own code but failed because this is lua code that @rhys19 has madeup to fit in with the fivem platform! "),
        TriggerEvent('chat:addMessage', {
            args = { 'You cannot use this as ' .. code.. '. Why even bother using this code?? what's the use of it?! i know you assholes can make better code than this!' }
        })

Lua Code Example of replies xD

oh my god. i got one word 7ZIP! OR WINRAR! EXTRACT TO LUX_VEHCONTROL UNDER 7ZIP OR OPEN IT VIA WINRAR DRAG & DROP CONTENTS

ugh i wish people where smarter!

How do we remove hazard and left and right turn signals

I have an issue here. When I’m away from the car i start to hear the siren even when it’s off. When i’m getting closer to the vehicle the siren mutes. Strange thing that it wasn’t on at all. Even if it’s off, people from nearby can hear it. Any solution for this?

Is this still working for people? Added it to my server but ain’t getting those controllers. Tested with both custom cars and standard cars. Any ideas? Added to my server resource and also added into my server.cfg

Are your cars ELS? If the vehicles are ELS, this script won’t work. Also, depending on if you edit the script or not, it can be very touchy.

I just realized that using this, all emergency vehicles except the fire truck are all using the same siren (police primary/police secondary). Is there a way to use different sirens? I want to have a unique siren for ambulance, police, and FIB (fbi). Unfortunately, everything except “firetruk” uses the police main sirens.

Haven’t edit any files in the lux_vehcontrol folder. Im not using any ELS vehicles right now. This is one of the vehicles im using https://sv.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/swedish-police-vw-passat-pack

I don’t need to edit anything in the lux_vehcontrol right? And it doesn’t matter if I start the lux_vehcontrol right before or after the esx_policejob?

It doesn’t matter, just make sure that if the cars are replace, they are in a “stream” folder with a blank* __resource.lua file in the folder of your choice

Yes they are! They are all in the same folder. Could that be the issue? But like I said the “regular” vehicles has the same issue. The __resource.lua file is in the assets folder, empty.

Like this resources/assets/streams/(here are all cars in different folders)

For example:

resources/assets/streams/v70
resources/assets/streams/passat

Let’s start with the basics - do your vehicles spawn, or do the vanilla vehicles spawn?

Because if this is the issue, Luxart is not the correct thread.