[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

ty so much and i will be not using els anymore

Just because this isnā€™t for ELS doesnā€™t mean you have to stop using it. This is luxart Vehicle Control for Non-ELS vehicles.

You can find two other scripts that are purely for ELS. Search it up in the search box. This script is only recommended because it is the simplest form of emergency lighting with the press of a button. I will let this post know as if they hadnā€™t yet, ELS isnā€™t for FiveM. It will probably never be for FiveM. Sad to say it but thatā€™s how it is.

so for some reason now when I press R to switch siren sounds, i somehow go in to cinematic mode and when I press E the lights just turn off instead of honking as it used to do days/weeks agoā€¦ Is there a fix for it?

2 Likes

can you disable the police dispatch sounds with this, and if you can could you tell me what to change?

on my home FX server is keeps saying ā€œunable to load resource /resource/lux_vehcontrolā€ is that just me or a FX server problem?

Iā€™m using a locally hosted FXServer, and when I install literally any vehicles with this none of the lights turn on. Iā€™m positive Iā€™ve installed everything correctly, Iā€™ve tried clearing cache, re-installing, etc. Any tips? Thanks guys

im pretty sure this is broken now that fivem updated with the cinematic camera and the default e controls iā€™d like to know if there is a fix :slight_smile:

i have learned how to code lua and i am attempting to see if i can fix it i will let you know if i find a fix!

I am having no issues with this, what is wrong with it?

itā€™s not that its broken but the cinematic camera toggles when u press r and e toggles default gta Siren controls which is annoying

This script works fine for me, but I have heard other people have the same problem though.

ik iā€™m trying it on a local server with NOTHING ON IT

That is really weird manā€¦

i fixed it its not fivem or the script it must be another script conflicting with luxart or something.

EDIT: I also relised you can have 64 slots now with a local hosted server :wink: just a heads up

oh nice! 64 with a local huh? :thinking:

This is because the emergency vehicle youā€™re using has incorrect details within the meta files.

Go into your vehicles.meta and find this line:

<vehicleClass>

Whatever is there needs to be replaced with the following:

<vehicleClass>VC_EMERGENCY</vehicleClass>

This will fix issues with luxart not working correctly.

and where can i find vehicles.meta?

Do I do it like this:

or do i do it in a different way?

That is correct
(20 char)

Not sure what you meant by (20 char) but what you told me to put in is whatā€™s on the screenshot already by default.