[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

No. For single player I’d use Siren Mastery: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/12577-siren-mastery-fully-master-your-siren-tones/

Oh ok, just wondering because I like luxart siren control way better than siren mastery.

Is there anyway to make it so the lights from other users vehicle’s flash faster on your screen? It seems that my lights flash normally, but everyone else’s flash very very slow.

is it possible for this to work with the sheriff2 siren? i use those for my CHP cars, now CHP sound the same as LAPD :confused:

Hi!

We are having problems with LUXART, it wont work on the Firetruk and Pbus, we use costume sounds and it works on all the other cars execpt these 2. So its only the firetruk hash sound or something.

Could you talk me trough a step by step installation in case i have done something wrong?

Thanks!

you take the folder you downloaded (DO NOT CHANGE NAME),put it in server resources,copy the folder name,go to server.cfg and type start folder name

Never mind, I fixed it. I was running the server via a OneDrive sync map on my computer, and somehow that won’t work. Everything working fine now!

Hi there,

I am kinda new to the FXserver scene and I’m setting up a server. I am walking into a few problems, and one of them has to do with the vehicle controls. I’ve put the lux_vehcontrol folder into the resources and added it to the server.cfg but when I join the server I get the following error:

Couldn't load resource lux_vehcontrol :(

I tried starting it after joining the sever but it immediately crashed, giving me the same error.

What could be wrong?
Thanks in advance,
matsn0w

PS: if i start it after loading the game, the error is:

Couldn't load resource packfile for lux_vehcontrol.

PPS: one of my friends can join the server without any problems, I’m reinstalling FiveM right now to see if that makes sense.

PPPS: it didn’t make any sense :frowning:

can i use this for working els cars for all users without they must install els on clientside? When yes, how to install the els cars?

This is not made for ELS enabled vehicles, if you put an ELS vehicle in your server with this, the cars lights will not work.

and with which script i can use ELS cars?

can someone tell me where in the config to disable controller keybindings

Hey,

How can i disable left, right and hazard inicator ?

Can anyone help me find the location to change the keys. Currently most players use Left Alt as their PTT or to Tab out of game. But everytime u use Left Alt it sounds the siren. How would we go about turning this off?

Where did you call FORCE_AMBIENT_SIREN? Is this setting all ambient sirens to false for every vehicle on the server? I’m looking to fix this also.

Hello I am confused, do you need els installed for luxar vehicle control to work?

Thanks!

This is a standalone script, you just place it in your server. And add it to your server.cfg.

what in this script disables f5/f6 @Lt.Caine

I need help i have it installed sirens work but lights will not turn on they are Non ELS cars so i dont know whats wrong
https://gyazo.com/008676a93f3e3fc2705e0aec85488a05 Vehicle Class is WC_EMERGENCY

sorry but does this work on els plz help me.

No this is NOT compatible with any ELS vehicles or is it referred to as ELS