[Release] Law Enforcement Vehicle Pack | ELS Only

After much research and searching for perfect vehicle packs, that I prefer, I have finally found a good amount of police vehicles for those who enjoy them and use them for their RP server or any server. I took some time to resource these into working vehicles just for FiveM Servers and they work flawlessly. These all are ELS vehicles as well with their very own custom ELS lights. All images, models, resources have been credited below as well as links with the original posts. Please take the time to view their mods or resources as they were not at all made by me. I am only endorsing and resourcing them for FiveM servers.

Screenshots

LSPD

BSCO

Update 4: ELS Files fixed and included in download. Sorry about that I completely forgot to add them into the pack.

Now, time for the downloads and installation steps. It’s fairly simple really, unless your one of those people who ask how to make a server.cfg so if you don’t then don’t bother with this resource. Unless someone who knows what their doing, then sure.

[1] Download the .zip and extract it anywhere on your computer.
[2] Take the ‘bscopack’ and ‘lspdpack’ folders and place them into your resources folder of your FiveM server
[2a] In the ELS folder, take all of the files from that folder and place them into your VCF folder of your ELS resource folder in your resources folder. (Lots of folders)
[2b] Next, in your ELS config.lua add each individual .xml file name into your VCF part of the config.lua
[3] In your ‘server.cfg’, add the follow lines

start lspdpack
start bscopack

[4] Once done, start your server, assuming you have had it stopped while installing this, and use the names in the stream folder to spawn the vehicles in.

Download: Click Me!

Since the file size is huge, of course it is because it’s a vehicle pack, I can not post the download on the FiveM pages so it will be on a different download page.

Don’t feel safe downloading the file? Check it yourself with a virus tool scanner or your malware protection software.

Virus Scanner

Now, time for some extra stuff for you guys. If you are having trouble with installing this vehicle pack, or a vehicle is conflicting with another or whatever problem you are having, with this resource, just @ me on the FiveM discord in the #support channel. My Discord tag is Rage#8986. Just don’t spam my tag or I’ll block you and not help at all.

Since I have not made any of these mods, or have took any of these images, I will now credit the original people who have made these wonderful mods and images. Remember, all credit for these vehicles go to the original maker of them! Do not take credit of these yourself either on your server, as it is rude and a despicable thing to do.

BSCO Original: Click Me!
LSPD Original: Click Me!

9 Likes

I also prefer using @Broderick Highway Patrol Pack as it is a very well done vehicle pack for any SAHP. [Release] 2017 California Highway Patrol Mega Pack - ELS Enjoy

We cannot download the pack without access

Yeah the download link required access. Would love if you could make it public!

Moved to #development:scripts until the link is fixed.

Also remove your discord from the releases.

Alright hang on fixing now.

Fixed. You should be able to download it now.

Could you please explain why he must remove his Discord information form this post? I have seen many other dev release posts with discord links for tech support and no one has batted an eye. It actually seems quite helpful to include such information. An explanation or link to the rule that prohibits this would be great.

It’s against the rules.

But it was a link to the FiveM discord… I also included above to join thendsicord link below for any support and to @ me in the support channel.

Where are the rules anyway? I haven’t been able to find any for the forums.

1 Like

That looks great! :grin::grin:

how do you make the lights soo bright???

1 Like

i know i have had the same question

is this pack a addon?

No, it’s not. (20 char)

Hi!

How do I solve the light bar being so dull?

install a visualsettings.dat

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13614-better-visuals/

If I install that, it’s not going to install for others on my server however will it? So they’ll still get exactly the same :frowning: