[Release] Law Enforcement Vehicle Pack | ELS Only

As of now all clients have to install it themselves if they want it. Sorry m8. Just how the cookie crumbles.

But I don’t have it client side yet I joined a server and they looked to be using the same cars as me and their lights were bright? Including indicators too.

They probably edited the carcols, I think you can do it that way. Correct me if I’m wrong someone

How do i get these cars into the police garage?

1 Like

Simply add them into your config.lua file of your esx_policejob resource. For set vehicles for specific roles/ranks, you set this in the client.lua file.

didnt seem like the tahoe was in the download?

No the tahoe isn’t part of the download.

is that cause the lights didnt work?

No, there was no tahoe in the original mod packs from LSPDFR. If there is I can push an update to the download with the new tahoe.

yeah theres a tahoe now but i cant get the ELS Lights to work with it for some reason.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/15197-lspd-pack-redmond-els/?page=2&tab=comments

Hmm, I don’t see any recent update only the publish date. You sure there is a new tahoe or is it just another mod/resource?

EDIT: I do see the tahoe nevermind, I was thinking of something else. But yeah the police5 model wasn’t working when I tried using it.

yeah i have the tahoe in openIV atm from that pack. its called POLICE5

Yeah, I believe if you make a vehicles file or something you can add the hash ID in and give it a model name for in-game if I am correct.

@RageYT any chance you could release a non-els version of these AMAZING pack??
Love the vehicle skins btw!

Hey, can’t seem to find you on the FiveM discord - what’s your username? Or could you add me - iCubik#0001.

Thanks!

it looks like there is a VCF for something called fbi, but theres no car that uses the fbi slot included in the download!

Hello I allow me to contact you as I download the Law Enforcement Vehicle Pack | ELS Only and my concern is that I can not spawn the police5 (Tahoe) on my FiveM server can you tell me if a vehicles.meta exists for your pack if not can you create one?

The lights dont work for me :confused:
i installed everything like it should

You can’t have otherwise it would work wouldn’t it?

You have the ELS files in the vcf folder in els?
Also have to added each of the file names to vcf.lua?

vcf_files = {
“POLICE.xml”,
“POLICE2.xml”,
“POLICE3.xml”,
“POLICE4.xml”,
“PRANGER.xml”,
“SHERIFF.xml”,
}

For example of the vcf.lua file.
and the ELS files just sit in the vcf folder and it works.

Simples.

ye i did that