[Release] Lambda Menu

F2 no clipping keeps stopping to work, and then working after a while again
Edit: the whole menu stops working for no reason, and comes back

the menu is not opening it is installed correctly and i dont have mods and if i press the FN key it doesn’t work either

it is F1 not FN

i know but if i press fn and f1 it doesnt work or if i just press f1 i doesnt work and i have tried to reinstall the menu and fivem but still doesnt work

Is there any reason that when I install Lambda, that when I load into game I just constantly ragdoll? When I delete it and use only simple trainer it doesn’t happen. Help.

does anyone have a solution for the drift mod not working?

does anyone know how to make the menu work?

I’m having a issue with my Numpad not working with the menu? Someone before had to change all the keybinding to a new location for me to use it. What can I do to fix this?

You put it in your files, following the steps then hit F1 In Game.

my menu does not work

Alright did you install it right?

same here

(HELP) when i try to spawn in a car after already being in a car, i crash… A few people said it was a lambda issue

Have you fixed it?

Have you got a solution?

Hey guys, can you help me?
i installed the mod or the hack what you want to call it. and it dosent work, i also tired to reinstall the fivem but still dosent work and i did all the 3 steps

1. Inside your /fivem/fivem application data/ folder, create a /plugins/ folder
  2. Move the ‘LambdaMenu.asi’ file to: /fivem/fivem application data/plugins/
  3. Move the ‘lm-config.xml’ file to: /fivem/fivem application data/
    HELP!!!

That sounds right to me, make sure the “plugins” folder isnt capitalized maybe? Also make sure you are playing on a server that allows scripthook

1 Like

you just press f1…

Thx i will try it out

Help people