[Release] Lambda Menu

Thanks for the Release :slight_smile: Going to test this one out

Turn off “delete previous vehicle” in spawn options. This has been broken for a few months now.

1 Like

It is severely outdated, I have actually been thinking about redoing this into a server resource and still using the db file to load saves and configs.

1 Like

for some reason i cant go invisible, anyone know what could cause that?

Perhaps a conflict with a resource or another .asi mod you have installed. Could you provide a screenshot of your plugins/ directory, thanks.

you should make a GOOD server side one that uses the num pad

fixed?

As I said I have thinking about doing this in Lambda but it would take time.

Whenever I open the menu once, i can’t open it again and have to restart my game

So I know this issue has come up many times but it’s never fully been answered. I can use the Basic LAMBDA menu controls, F1, F2, Numpad 2,4,5,6,8,0 but I cannot use any other keybinds. For example B to point or Numpad 1 to Ragdoll. I have tried reinstalling and installing it again. I have tried unblocking the DLL. No other keybinds overlap them. This problem only effects a few people and it’s quite peculiar. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Where is your lm-config.xml located?

It is located in the plugins folder, as the menu didn’t work in the normal app data folder.

So you tried putting what in FiveM Application Data/? LambdaMenu.asi? or lm-config.xml?

I put the asi into a plugin folder in the FiveM App Data and the config just into the FiveM App Data and it didn’t work. So I moved the config to that plugin folder and the menu worked. But the keybinds don’t.

Hmm. Iirc the lm-config.xml is supposed to go in FiveM Application Data. Try putting it in your GTA V directory, see if that resolves anything.

You mean into the GTA App Data? That’d go straight through to normal GTA?

In your directory where GTA V is installed, where GTA5.exe can be located.

Right… I am on mobile as of now so I’ll do it in the morning. Have you ever come across a fix for this before?

I haven’t encountered it before, I could imagine that somebody else also has. They’ll probably respond if they found a solution.

Many people have posted about this but a solution has never been finalised. Do you think reinstalling LAMBDA might work?