[Release] Lambda Menu

I put my lm-config.xml in my GTA V directory as well as your FiveM folder. Also, check to see that the server you are joining enables clientside scripts, you can check in the FiveM server browser. If you have already done those steps and it still isn’t working, maybe your keyboard has function key binds? I know that some keyboards and most laptops tend to have binds on them which doesn’t exactly work well with GTA V, but this might just be me? Anyway, good luck and I hope you find a fix!

i dont have a numpad what do i do

re configure the keys in the config

how
whats ur discord

in the lm-config file change the keys in the sections you want. Its simple to read if you look at it.

ya but how to i change it to regular number keys

as it says in the config;

Use this link to replace keys: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx

is it possible to add vehicles yourself to the menu

Quick question.
So my brother says that the voice settings are weird cuz you can hear people talking from like the other side of the map. and nearby chat is like 25m, i dontk now much about it.
He asked me to look in the source files to try and change the radius of it.
Im not a roocket engineer so im just tryina do something.
I couldnt find anything related to voice chat in the files.

Is there a way to change those voice settings ?

Open up the menu with F1, go to settings, voice settings/options(forgot which it is), then go to voice proximity. Put that to very close. I believe either by default or randomly it is set to “all” so it hears anybody talking in the server. :slight_smile:

I don’t understand how to launch it. I followed the instructions, F1 doesn’t do anything in-game? I’m on a server that allows custom scripts, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong here… :confused:

Yeah I’m having that same issue. It was working and than suddenly just stopped one day. Try hitting the M key for now and it will pull up the enhanced menu.

1 Like

M doesn’t do anything either, I think the menu itself doesn’t even register for me…

welll damn than IDK. I have it installed both on the server and inside my fivem directory and M key works but F1 won’t.

Really nice. I will use this

Is there way to add beards?

Its F1 to start the menu

awesomeness this keeps me from using my own custom menus and mods hope its worth it.

hope there is a server sided version of this one day!

There already is… Try reading through the comments or searching the forum.

1 Like