[Release] Lambda Menu

uhh is it your server or its other people server

Add all the doomsday heist vehicles please

The Lamda Menu works for me apart from the fact that unless I have ā€œNo Ragdollā€ turned on my character glitches and flies about uncontrollably, does anyone know how I could fix this?

When they actually get added to fiveM they will be added. If not by the OP then Iā€™ll be adding them on my fork

1 Like

Hello same thing is happening with me Iā€™ve Done everything and Nothing is happening Please help

By the same thing i meant it is not working for me (sorry was looking at a Different Message from the past)

help i spin around when in first person and i cant look left or right

1 Like

I canā€™t use the source code why? Gives me alot of errors

When will this menu be created for serverside?

@Bobblemend15 It already isā€¦ Try looking through the comments or ā€˜searchingā€™ for itā€¦

EDIT: Because I know people are lazy and probably will ask the same question as you, here is the server resource:

is there a way to make this server sided?

NVM lol Did see that till now

1 Like

How can i use lambda if scripthook is off on the server and i am admin ?

It is still working?
Im downloaded it and install it but donā€™t work for me.

@Misiaczeq yes, itā€™s working fine.

they already do
ā€¦

i installed the way it said toand i cant see the custom vehicals in game
like the police cars
my friend downloaded it the same way and he can see them just fine

@Indominus This menu is for the old legacy servers. It was never updated for the FX Server. Thatā€™s why I asked that question. The menu for serverside is broke. The last time it was updated was back in June of 2017. I thought with FiveM removing scripthook they would have made the lamda menu serverside by now or at least offered a version of the menu server side since they are always complaining how menus client side always are breaking the server.

This menu still works and there is a lambda menu resourceā€¦ try searching the forums.

I canā€™t seem to get it to work. I have the .asi in user/myname/AppData/FiveM/plugins and the xml file in user/myname/AppData/FiveM, but it wonā€™t open in game. The sever told me I needed it to use the menu so I know itā€™s supported.