[Release] Lambda Menu

why this menu for me in some servers works in others dont. why?

Anyone have, and is willing to share the source code that doesnt have almost 1000 errors? I am interested in editing this code a little and adding it to my server.

Thanks!

were can i change the toggle key i cant find it and its intervening with my admin menu

Does anyone know where the saved vehicles and save player skins are saved?

AppData\Roaming\LambdaMenu I believe

Thank you mate, need to send it over to my M2 SSD drive.

Continuing the discussion from [Release] Lambda Menu:

i have the same problem and i dont think its the servers

How do I change the buttons?

Some buttons can be configured in FiveM Application Data\lm-config.xml.

Does lambda trainer only work one game session at a time for you guys?

For example: you join the server, get timed out (or leave), then go back in, and you can’t spawn any vehicles.

Even if you restart FiveM, and go back into a session you still can’t spawn vehicles.

Is the only fix to this restarting your computer each time?

No, i am able to use the Lambda Trainer no matter how many games I have been in, if i get kicked, move servers or whatever. I would download and reinstall the menu again and see if that helps.

can anyone link the lambda menu please? cant find it

edit: all good, their website is down, ill wait

You can also get it from the GitHub page:

Why do some pedestrian models not replicate but every other physical part of them does? (Interaction / collision)

it will sometimes ‘crash’ or lock up when spawning certain vehicles… makes it unusable

How can I change the keybinds

I know where to change them but I want to change them to the arrow keys ,then enter key and backspace key

when I press f1 it just mutes the audio and the trainer does not show

The server you joined, might have scripthook disabled, this means trainers wont work on it, try a different server and let me know.

1 Like