[Release] ID Only for Admin

i like this idea but on my server i want players to see other players ID’s because it is needed for a phew things, the part about this im intrested in is seeing players fullnames for admins from a long distance.

As requested from you:

You can now see the ids with the command /seeid , and to not see the id’s just use /noid, when you join the server if you are a admin you see the id’s but you can change this in the line 10:

local ShowIDs = true

to

local ShowIDs = false

Added in the two versions:

STANDALONE
idonlyforadmin-noesx.rar (2.1 KB)

ESX
idonlyforadmin-esxjobs-steaname-steamid.rar (2.2 KB)

@Filip_Johansson For you my friend, i made with esx jobs and steamname, its like a special version :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks man!!

20 characters

Thank you for the special release. I can’t get it to work though. Neither the toggelable /seeid /noid or the steamname/ jobs. Can’t seem to see any of them :frowning:

And it also seems like everyone can see ID:s :frowning:
Just checked the log: Failed to load script server/main.lua. You need to fix the __resource.lua. It has ‘server/main.lua’ when it should only be server.lua. :stuck_out_tongue:

My bad, too much work, get me confused, sorry.
Updated all the links in my comment.

But here it is…

Thank you. Great and fast work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. Dosen’t seem to work. Is it because you have named local group ----> local grupos and same with local emprego ?

esx version with the commands?

This is just te command premission, and yes it works.

local grupos = getIdentity(source)
if grupos.group == 'admin' then
else
end

Hmm. Tried with /noid and /seeid did not work.

fixed in esx version.
@Roddan

The regular download or your post that was made 3 days ago?

Hi man, there is a slite problem for me whit this. it takes the session/server id and show, not the DB id. can this be made so it show the DB id insted?
thanks

Failed to load script server/main.lua. when I try to start it. Can’t see any error.

@Roddan

Updated

• Fixed all no-esx (standalone) version, working 100%. I will add the job tag to the @Filip_Johansson “special no esx version”, in the next days.

• Added some screenshots.

Maybe in the future

Nothing happen when I wrote /seeid
My steamid is added in the file
in the chat I get that ID is now active

but I see no name or id for the player

Is it possible to make the esx version with the command too ?

id like to see you implement names along with it I think thatd be cool

Love this recourse but since i start use EasyAdmin it doesn’t work anymore. Is it possilble to get it to work for superadmins (sql-user table)?

it takes the session/server id and show, not the DB id. can this be made so it show the DB id insted?