[Release] ID Only for Admin

REQUESTED: https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-show-player-name-on-the-head-only-for-admin/15716/26^

ESX:
esx_idonlyforadmin.rar (1.3 KB)

STANDALONE WITH STEAMID OR LICENSE:
idonlyforadmin-noesx.rar (1.8 KB)

ScreensShot:

With commands /seeid and /noid , to see or not see the id’s:

(Also a special version with steamname and esx_jobs, requested by @Filip_Johansson)

Special version screenshots

12 Likes

Is this working? i would really love it

2 Likes

UPDATED TODAY! I will fix all my scripts in the next week. And after that i will try to release things that the fivem community is in need, hope you like my work

Screenshots? People like to see what they are downloading.

ID’S over the head :joy:

Today i cant post screens, tomorow i will do it dont worry

Any chance you could add steamname as well? Like it is in esx_admin_mode. Idc about the job though :slight_smile:

Yes i can!
Do you need for job to? You use exsx, vrp or standalone jobs?

Nice!

Well if you want to do job, do it and I will use it. No need at all though, the important part is the ID and Steam-name. I use esx for jobs if you want to do them as well :slight_smile:

Where do I change so moderators also can see it I can’t seem to find it.? Thanks!

ESX or Standalone? char limit

It’s ESX.

20 characters.

So this gets the admin, by the client event setgroup called on es_admin, you can change on es_admin or you can also create a server.lua to get the mod group from the database and pass it to client.

Do you mean group = g should be group = m ?

No, the info if the player is mod or admn, come from es_admin, when the player is loaded.

Ok thanks! Will figure it out on how to make it for moderator group aswell.

How do you store the info if is a mod? Is in the DB?
You use es_admin for the mod rank? If yes this probably should work.

The es_admin event sets the group, with the info of the essentialmode event playerLoaded… So the permission comes from the DataBase aswell

Yes. It’s in database. I didn’t try before asking but I can do that.

Very good job man! Love it :heart_eyes: !

1 Like

I have a small suggestion. Make a command like /id to turn ids on/off.

I already have it on my server, maybe i will do it!